Young & Beautiful (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Announced today on The Blu Collection Facebook page.

Scheduled for release TBA 2014.

More info to come!

attachment.php

About YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL:
The portrait of a 17 year-old girl, in 4 seasons and 4 songs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 268
  • young.jpg
    young.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 224
10380961_286837808163974_125419773940183099_n.jpg

I'm not sure how/where to buy this pack. The Facebook post (translated) just says:
<In The House> <Young and Beautiful> triple combination of individual titles and title image.

The slip (as you can see in the other picture that AlamoSoul posted) says yes24.com. So maybe the pack is domestic only.:ohno: I hope it shows up elsewhere, for international shipping.

UP FOR PRE-ORDER.

Watched it again. There's a subtle atmosphere created by her, quite captivating. The brother is awesome in this as well. Might go for the double pack.

The double-pack is a few dollars cheaper, so that seems like the way to go. I haven't seen either films, so I'm debating whether to take the plunge or not.

The double-pack is a few dollars cheaper, so that seems like the way to go. I haven't seen either films, so I'm debating whether to take the plunge or not.

This is NOT a blind buy worthy duo. This has to be someone that finds the film interesting to revisit....

Or Has money to spare....

Or really wants the slipbox...

:hilarious:

...this is when Earthscope usually chimes in :hilarious:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

This is NOT a blind buy worthy duo. This has to be someone that finds the film interesting to revisit....

Well I always want a slipbox, but I definitely don't have money to spare. I guess I'll skip it for now until I acquire some hardcore Ricster funds in the future. :hilarious:

Reactions: rodtp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ding Dong!!! :hilarious:

Looks like a nice set guys. But have no interest in the films so will be passing on this. (same goes for Blue is the warmest colour)...:p

Reactions: GVZER
Went to a screening of this and found it very interesting :cool:

Really nice looking slipcover, glad I can buy this online, as the critics description here in the UK means guys buying this from a store are going to get seriously dirty looks.

Any idea about region coding?

Last edited: