Young & Beautiful (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Announced today on The Blu Collection Facebook page.

Scheduled for release TBA 2014.

More info to come!

attachment.php

About YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL:
The portrait of a 17 year-old girl, in 4 seasons and 4 songs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 266
  • young.jpg
    young.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 220
The Blu Collection is currently showing the following three designs for YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL. I'm waiting for confirmation to find out whether they're choosing one from this batch to use or if they'll be releasing the film with all three covers.

Which one do you prefer?

DESIGN #1
Y&B1.jpg

DESIGN #2
Y&B2.jpg

DESIGN #3
Y&B3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think cover 3 is the one that describes the film well. I saw the film and it is a good film. But I wasn't impressed by it. I think I might pass on this one.

2 and 3 are both good representations of the mood of the character, she looks a bit too happy in the top one. :)

I would go for 2 if pushed.

are the blu collection titles available on kimchi or somewhere for USA buyers?

They've only released The Blu Collection #1 so far: The Place Beyond the Pines. That title is available on Kimchidvd and Ksteelbook. I would expect the rest of The Blu Collection to be available on those sites too.

Reactions: extrafuzzyllama
Haven't seen the film so I don't know which cover fits best with the mood and theme of the movie but I'd have prefered #1. But it seems like a good film so I might pick it up anyway.

Amaray art & specs/features

Y&B.jpg

Aspect ratio: 1.85: 1 audio specs: French 5.1 DTS-HD MA region code: All subtitles: Korean, English language running time: 94 minutes (additional video 40 minutes) Special Features 1. Deleted scenes 2. Director, actor interviews (Francois Oh Jong/Geraldine PHE Las/marine-back) 3. Costume design 4. Movie poster 5. Cannes Film Festival 6. Trailer

Reactions: GVZER and hayemaker
Yup, the official art has been changed once again. I don't mind the new art for Y&B and the full package shot looks great.

OP updated.

I like the final artwork better than any of the choices they originally presented. The full package looks very nice. I'll think about picking this up (and In The House), depending on the price.

Can't wait to see what they come up with for Memento. (Although, they've got a real challenge on their hand since Kimchidvd announced they would do a Memento steelbook.)

Reactions: tridon
I think design 3 is the best amongst them all looks awesome thanks for sharing pics mate cheers...