• Reservoir Dog

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Highlander

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • The Boondock Saints

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters
Yep, very hard to choose just one!

I love them all. What an excellent line this is. Can't wait for what's coming in 2016.

Absolutely love Pan's Labyrinth so I guess that's the one. (With the rest a close 2nd. :p )

Might be between, SOD, Dredd and Pans for me. I'm gonna go with Dredd .... love that glazed look.

Ex Machina is amazing tho too

Reactions: spass
I may have voted too early as I don't have dogs or highlander in hand, but boondock saints for me.

It's certainly not the best movie, but the steel is georgous. Dredd and the thing are up there too, but I only got one vote :(

Damn. That's hard. My favorites are Pans, Dredd, First Blood and Boondocks. I would probably go for Reservoir Dogs but it's still on the way to me so I leave it out of the count ...

I really adore the artwork of First Blood but the finish of Pans is out of this world. I go with Pan's Labyrinth :drool:

Reactions: spass
Although I'm not a big Fan of QTs "Reservoir Dogs" it's my favourite Mondo X Steelbook so far, I guess. I just love that kind of artworks and hope they're doing these more often in 2016. I also love the artworks of "Looper", "Ex Machina" and "The Thing".

hmmmm so hard to choose. Runners-up would have to be Dredd, The Thing or Flash Gordon.

Tie for my favorite: Ex Machina and Total Recall.

On a side note, I really enjoy the disc art for every release, and I'm not buying any variant editions unless they come with a booklet à la Boyhood.

Reactions: poweredbysteve
Looper Vs The Thing for me :ohno: I quite like Dredd as well but I didn't feel compelled to own it and now with so many releases I'm kinda glad I stuck to my guns. I guess I'm going with The Thing, narrowed down by the fact that I love that movie wayyy more than Looper. ;):thumbs:

Reactions: hatredhorror
I really adore the artwork of First Blood but the finish of Pans is out of this world. I go with Pan's Labyrinth :drool:

That's how I am in regards to First Blood. It may be my fav piece of art on the entire line so far besides Drive. I have that KT print and its amazing. I'm a huge stout fan and maybe one day I'll get Res Dogs and SOD prints, but so far I don't have them so Stout aside that KT Rambo is my fav art from this line. I was voting on actual steelbook case in regards to art, effects, finishes etc.

Gimme an IB, django or GOTG stout in 2016 and that will probably be my tops. Ha.

That's how I am in regards to First Blood. It may be my fav piece of art on the entire line so far besides Drive. I have that KT print and its amazing. I'm a huge stout fan and maybe one day I'll get Res Dogs and SOD prints, but so far I don't have them so Stout aside that KT Rambo is my fav art from this line. I was voting on actual steelbook case in regards to art, effects, finishes etc.

Gimme an IB, django or GOTG stout in 2016 and that will probably be my tops. Ha.

That's why I voted for Pan's Labyrinth. The finish is amazing and that purple color is so beautiful and not so often used on steels till now.
But the artwork of First Blood is, after Drive, my favorite on the Steels. From the front to the disc art to the inside artwork, its amazing!
Sadly I don't own any print of all of the Steels released so far :(

That's why I voted for Pan's Labyrinth. The finish is amazing and that purple color is so beautiful and not so often used on steels till now.
But the artwork of First Blood is, after Drive, my favorite on the Steels. From the front to the disc art to the inside artwork, its amazing!
Sadly I don't own any print of all of the Steels released so far :(

Hmmm good topic, I own that Drive print, and the Rambo, thats it. Held a Flash print in hand before. ha

Reactions: dan8885
Wish we could pick 2. I really love The Boondock Saints and Shaun of the Dead.

hard decision..my Top 3 is The Thing, Ex Machina and Pan's Labyrinth. which I realize are all amazing works from Jock!

@Wreck hope we will have some announcement soon..

Last edited:
Reactions: Snollygoster
In all honesty it's so hard to choose between any of them, the quality of the artwork and finish on the Mondo line are incredible.
I've gone with Total Recall, looking forward to more Mondo in 2016.