Your Most Wanted Game Sequels

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Personally, I'm dying to see more of Joel & Ellie from The Last of Us. Rumour has it that Naughty Dog are already working on sequel though, so thankfully the game shouldn't be too far away. :D

Another one which has been rumoured lately... Red Dead! I had tons of fun with Redemption, and John Marston is now one of my all-time favourite videogame characters. I won't spoil it for those that haven't played the game, but I'd love to see them continue the story from where RDR left off.

PS. I may have stolen this thread idea from @tridon's question on the HDN PlayStation community page, so thanks for that dude. :p :thumbs:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 199
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Personally, I'm dying to see more of Joel & Ellie from The Last of Us. Rumour has it that Naughty Dog are already working on sequel though, so thankfully the game shouldn't be too far away. :D

Another one which has been rumoured lately... Red Dead! I had tons of fun with Redemption, and John Marston is now one of my all-time favourite videogame characters. I won't spoil it for those that haven't played the game, but I'd love to see them continue the story from where RDR left off.

PS. I may have stolen this thread idea from @tridon's question on the HDN PlayStation community page, so thanks for that dude. :p :thumbs:

Thief!!!

gif-cat-money-thief-824285.gif

Okay, everyone... answer @Noodles, but then repeat your answer on the PS4 Community page. ;)

Anyway, I suppose it's only proper for me to pop in and answer first. For me, I'd love a sequel to Rage. That was one of the best, most fun FPS games I've ever played. It sucks that it didn't sell well because I'd MUCH rather see id Software work on a sequel to that rather than Doom (those games have always bored me).

Runner-ups: A proper sequel to Burnout 3: Takedown (the best racing game ever) and a FPS sequel to Red Faction (not those third-person GTA-on-Mars things).

:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Busted!

guilt.gif

I actually started typing my answer in the PS4 chat, but I hate using a controller to type as it takes me forever, so figured I'd make a thread on here instead. :p

I never did get around to playing Rage, despite really liking the demo... I think it was a time when I was already trying to catch up with other games. I'm all for another Burnout! Loved Burnout Paradise, and there's yet to be a really great/fun racer for current gen consoles IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon