You're Next (Blu-ray SteelBook) (with Art Canvas) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 28th, 2014
Purchase link: You're Next with art canvas
Price: EUR 39.00
Notes: Includes art canvas

You're-Next-(Limited-Steelbook-mit-Leinwand-Media-Markt-Exklusiv) (2).jpg

You're-Next-(Limited-Steelbook-mit-Leinwand-Media-Markt-Exklusiv) (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I translate Mit Leinwand on google it says with canvas. Maybe the real translation means something else. In any case, this was a good slasher type film. It kind of went unnoticed in 2013. I'm getting the US amaray with slip so I can have a region A disc but I'll probably get one of these versions too.

Last edited:
sounds interesting! i have no clue what we should expect from a canvas (?) coming with the steelbook. :)

i heard good things about this movie tough, and will keep an eye on this edition for sure.

It actually is a canvas. I have seen this film on a festival here in Cologne a few months ago, where you could win one of these canvasses. They looked quite good.

That's going to be a disaster for John's (Masterblaster) Group Buy!! :hilarious:

Why is there a 'fan version exclusive' V/H/S/2 sticker on the front also though?

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I think these might be some of the canvases we're talking about...?

http://canvas.pantone.com/gallery/Youre-Next/10366109

Maybe the Canvas is similar to the one that came with the special adition for Expendables 2 from amazon.de?
And there ill be a "free" Blu-ray of VHS included!

this looks good - no idea how I'd go about ordering from mediamarkt or the postage to the UK (question is do I want to be spending ~£40 on a film? no is the answer I think).

this looks good - no idea how I'd go about ordering from mediamarkt or the postage to the UK (question is do I want to be spending ~£40 on a film? no is the answer I think).

They don't post outside Germany anyway so you'd need to join the group buy if you wanted it.

But your not spending £40 on just a film, your spending £40 on a collectors item with a bonus Blu Ray of VHS and a canvas. So you get 2 films, a canvas and it all comes in a nice steel box! :scat:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Canvas looks good if that is the correct one.
I am tempted to join the GB.

edit: just noticed the release date!
Its 2 months later then both US and UK release!

Last edited:
That's going to be a disaster for John's (Masterblaster) Group Buy!! :hilarious:

And just to let YOU know , YOU just lost any special privileages i dont give to anybody anyway but if i did , for your smart *ss i would not talk to you for ages :)

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

I am tempted to join the GB.

EEK!EEK! What GB were you referring to ??? EEK!EEK!EEK! :D

Are you trying to get me in trouble again ?? ;)

Back to Topic , i actually like the idea of a canvas ...

Illl be keeping my eyeballs on this one ....

Take care
john

Reactions: BluSteel2012