Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 14, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

m2233744.jpg

I decided to post a thread for this so people can post updates if they want to. It sold out long ago of course.

Although Best Buy's listing doesn't indicate that this is a Best Buy Exclusive, it isn't listed at any other retailer in Canada so I included "Exclusive" in the thread title.

This was supposed to be released yesterday but it is delayed. Best Buy sent out emails about it yesterday with a $10.00 eCertificate code.

Although the email says that "It will now be shipping out by September 14, 2021." that is incorrect of course since yesterday was the release date and that didn't happen.

"Thank you for your recent pre-order of a Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K Ultra HD).

We wanted to let you know that, due to continuing inventory delays, your order will take longer than expected to arrive. It will now be shipping out by September 14, 2021.

We're sorry about this, and we want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving. We'll send you another email when your order has shipped.

In the meantime, to make it up to you, we’d like to offer you a $10.00 eCertificate. You can use this eCertificate amount towards the purchase of almost anything on BestBuy.ca.*

Last edited:
Reactions: Madpixie02
So it turns out that the mock-up that Best Buy provided for this release is incorrect. The interior contains a flip tray.
It doesn't have the overlapping disc design on each side.

But the real stars here are the Back To The Future characters in the background. :D

So my order says that it was processed in Mississauga on Wednesday night. According to Canada Post tracking, the expected delivery date for me is Monday Oct. 4th probably due to the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation holiday on Thursday.

I guess I could still receive my order on Friday though. At least it's coming from Mississauga this time and not from out of province like Black Widow, which I still received a day earlier than Canada Post tracking predicted.

My order has already been processed in my city. I would have received this today if there was mail service but I believe I should get it on Friday. Still that's better than Monday as Canada Post originally predicted.

Looks like Best Buy (maybe all retailers?) have stopped using glue to attach the J-cards going by this and Black Widow, The cards are no longer attached at all and are just held in place by the shrink-wrap. Once unwrapped, the card just falls off.

Or maybe it's just a Disney and Warner thing.

Looks like Best Buy (maybe all retailers?) have stopped using glue to attach the J-cards going by this and Black Widow, The cards are no longer attached at all and are just held in place by the shrink-wrap. Once unwrapped, the card just falls off.

Or maybe it's just a Disney and Warner thing.

Think I like that. The glue on some of them caused a stain on the j-card. Happy to say, my Zack Snyder's Justice League arrived in good order today.

Cheers!

Reactions: Stygian