Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #25) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum
Price: €64.90
Notes: Limited to 500

snyder Cut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Unfortunately in August companies suspended activity for 2 weeks and it slowed the reprint..."

Cine Museum suspended their activity with pre-orders for longer (months) and justify their delay because of the 2 week delay from providers.

Furthermore, they struggle with Goonies and this affected to Justice League release too.
Better stay steady, avoid any future release, and work hard with actual releases announced.

They are doing bad. So bad.

It's hard to be really excited about it.

Maybe if JAWS had some info about it like when it's coming to us, or when it is being packaged or when it anything, but instead it is still nowhere to be found. And this collector finds such great fault in this it will be a cold day in hell (which will never happen) before I order from them again. The majority of my dollar is going to Manta or FAC. Maybe Kimchi because I love their Jackie Brown.

My joker box set was cancelled by CM… but others have received theirs. Still waiting on Batman, as are others. Half expecting a cancel on that too. Maybe with this one you can purchase and then have it immediately refunded so there’s no waiting around.

My joker box set was cancelled by CM… but others have received theirs. Still waiting on Batman, as are others. Half expecting a cancel on that too. Maybe with this one you can purchase and then have it immediately refunded so there’s no waiting around.
Seriously they just canceled it? After a long wait... did u ask why?

So at least something is being actually released and shipped. Right before preorders for two new titles start. That's encouraging, I guess.

Reactions: Chemartin_1