Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #25) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum
Price: €64.90
Notes: Limited to 500

snyder Cut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Lot of negativity towards this company. Is it due to the length of time to produce items after purchase, quality of product or both?

(I don’t own any of their releases btw)

Wow. Lot of negativity towards this company. Is it due to the length of time to produce items after purchase, quality of product or both?

I think they produce very high quality items in general. However, the production time is on an extreme side. I usually don’t like to have preorders for more than 6 months, since Paypal protection runs out.
Issue with the art theft is not entirely clear for me. They had a few issues in the past when artists claimed they were never asked permission to use their art. I do believe that those were some misunderstandings, i find it very hard to believe that they could get away with routinely doing something like that. They would get sued a lot by now.

• Informative
Reactions: Punker76

Y'all international folks don't know what they do. :)

Trust me...

Last edited:

Why you're so interested to CM when you hate everything of us?
How sad can your life be to find satisfaction this way?

You are not a collector,
you don't know Fan Art market an prices,
you don't know the artists who collaborate with us,
you know nothing about prcesses to make a home video distribution in Italy
... but you speak just because you can put a picture of the bee in place of your real hearing.

You are sad and boring and maybe we should both be banned.

Thanks to all true collectors who shared their thoughts about this project porposal.

all projects proceed with priductions, assembly and shipping phase even if with a delay compared to what was announced.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the final result will be up to expectations.

Why you're so interested to CM when you hate everything of us?
How sad can your life be to find satisfaction this way?

You are not a collector,
you don't know Fan Art market an prices,
you don't know the artists who collaborate with us,
you know nothing about prcesses to make a home video distribution in Italy
... but you speak just because you can put a picture of the bee in place of your real hearing.

You are sad and boring and maybe we should both be banned.

Thanks to all true collectors who shared their thoughts about this project porposal.

all projects proceed with priductions, assembly and shipping phase even if with a delay compared to what was announced.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the final result will be up to expectations.
This is a forum, and as one everyone is intended to share something. Good or bad. In cases where there are bad things, it is more than right to share it to let everyone know.

Can't you admit you've done bad things in the past?
I'm not the only who complains about you, so maybe there is a problem...
There are, indeed.

You can't say you didn't ******-talk about an Italian youtuber just because he bought the U.K. version of Goonies and not yours. Not once, more. You also can't say that you didn't say to a lot of people that his channel is only for views and clicks, whereas it is absolutely not.

You've ever seen Manta or FA shittying someone because they don't buy their editions? I don't think so.

You can't also say that you didn't ******-talk about CG Entertainment just because their start-ups make you vomit, words that you said.

If you would like to promote your editions, may wanna try a different approach. Not the approach "You don't like it? Then I attack you".

I could continue on and on. Just FYI there are people waiting for you to apologise. You know who.

Last edited:
Reactions: ariba266
This is a forum, and as one everyone is intended to share something. Good or bad. In cases where there are bad things, it is more than right to share it to let everyone know.

Can't you admit you've done bad things in the past?
I'm not the only who complains about you, so maybe there is a problem...
There are, indeed.

You can't say you didn't ******-talk about an Italian youtuber just because he bought the U.K. version of Goonies and not yours. Not once, more. You also can't say that you didn't say to a lot of people that his channel is only for views and clicks, whereas it is absolutely not.

You've ever seen Manta or FA shittying someone because they don't buy their editions? I don't think so.

I never did ******-talk and italian collectors but you can't understand italian language so i'm sure you misunderstood.
You lie to support your ideas and theory so there's no sens to waste more time with you.

I never did ******-talk and italian collectors but you can't understand italian language so i'm sure you misunderstood.
You lie to support your ideas and theory so there's no sens to waste more time with you.
Your livestreams say it wrong.. you did say those things.
And the person who owns the channel also knows. And they are waiting for apologies.

This is a forum and everyone can express an opinion, but there has to be respect.
Nothing allows you to write untruths as you did for BOP saying that cancellations are made to show a fake sold out.
Do you have any evidence? What you write is very serious and you should take responsibility for your words.

You have no respect for the hard work and sacrifices made during months in which many businesses have closed due to the pandemic.
When you don't know things you need to have the decency to be silent and the dignity to stop answering just to have the last word.

I hope I will never again have to intervene for your comment because I would like to work to reduce the waiting times for late titles.

Goobye

Your livestreams say it wrong.. you did say those things.
And the person who owns the channel also knows. And they are waiting for apologies.
And now i know who you are so i understood that i wasted my time and i can continue to ignore you.
You're just hater...

This is a forum and everyone can express an opinion, but there has to be respect.
Nothing allows you to write untruths as you did for BOP saying that cancellations are made to show a fake sold out.
Do you have any evidence? What you write is very serious and you should take responsibility for your words.

You have no respect for the hard work and sacrifices made during months in which many businesses have closed due to the pandemic.
When you don't know things you need to have the decency to be silent and the dignity to stop answering just to have the last word.

I hope I will never again have to intervene for your comment because I would like to work to reduce the waiting times for late titles.

Goobye
You could start by being happier and take people who don't like your editions, easy, and not attack them. If you change your behaviour I would be more than happy to buy from you. And I'm saying this honestly. Don't think I wanna play with you .
And now i know who you are so i understood that i wasted my time and i can continue to ignore you.
You're just hater...
Of course, I am one of his followers, even if I don't understand a word the subtitles work well.

Hold On Wait GIF by filmeditor

You're not Italian?
He said I don't understand a thing of what he says so... :) **irony**

I started following them since CME. Back in past they were nice. I liked them. Back in time they did something nice also with an Indian company.

Recently thing got worse. But that's for me, it seems.. I only hope they change. In better.

Reactions: DMD4k