Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Been trying to figure out how to buy these and finally set up an account here just today, but it seems the group buys for the motherboxes are closed? Apologies for what is probably a repeat-on-repeat question but I've never participated in anything like this so any guidance is much appreciated. I wanted to get in on the Amazonian motherbox but it looks like I'm far too late...

Been trying to figure out how to buy these and finally set up an account here just today, but it seems the group buys for the motherboxes are closed? Apologies for what is probably a repeat-on-repeat question but I've never participated in anything like this so any guidance is much appreciated. I wanted to get in on the Amazonian motherbox but it looks like I'm far too late...

Welcome to HDN.

Indeed the group buys are sold out. You could still try your luck ordering direct on the 28th.

For future reference, the below how-to will guide you re: participating in group buys.

Welcome to HDN.

Indeed the group buys are sold out. You could still try your luck ordering direct on the 28th.

For future reference, the below how-to will guide you re: participating in group buys.

Thank you. I appreciate the answer, even if it was the letdown I was expecting. Thanks again.

Are the prices right on their site?

The single lenti is priced $57.99 but the double is $56.99 (same as the full slip)

Usually it’s the double that’s more. Maybe a mistake? They did have the mistake in the beauty shots to begin with so it’s possible

Are the prices right on their site?

The single lenti is priced $57.99 but the double is $56.99 (same as the full slip)

Usually it’s the double that’s more. Maybe a mistake? They did have the mistake in the beauty shots to begin with so it’s possible
Yeah I thought that too. It's probably an error, but one that may not be changed now. Careless though, it'll cost them $300 :whistle:

Reactions: gAnX and Flloydo
Would order a manta DL put i went for hdzeta DL instead also notice that hdzeta have stop puting the 4k or blu ray logo on the spine of the steelbook

Would order a manta DL put i went for hdzeta DL instead also notice that hdzeta have stop puting the 4k or blu ray logo on the spine of the steelbook
Yeah, that'll probably be because the content varies steel from steel with them. Some 3D/2D, some 4K, some bluray. Easier to simply have no logo then. I prefer it myself, never really liked the WB long 4K Ultra HD logo on steel spines.

Can't decide if I should go DL or Mother Box... !! I'm hoping that everything will be housed in the mother box, but it doesn't say that anywhere.