Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else worried about either single slips or OC being shipped safely with these Motherbox’s. Or Manta could be shipping the MB separately, haven’t heard.
I’ve just got a OC and 1 Motherbox and am slighty concerned about shipping damage if these MB weigh 5 kg each.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Anyone else worried about either single slips or OC being shipped safely with these Motherbox’s. Or Manta could be shipping the MB separately, haven’t heard.
I’ve just got a OC and 1 Motherbox and am slighty concerned about shipping damage if these MB weigh 5 kg each.

What are you talking?
Motherboxes will presumebly start shipping at end of May...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
@Jaxxx
@5t33lb0y is correct, about motherbox's being shipped separately from everything else. People have received their OC'S and other editions already.

Not worried about any damage because manta packages it very well.
I am more concerned about the shipping costs, shipping will be damn near the same price of the motherbox itself.

The font on the front is about right. Near enough matches the original poster for hbo max. The text on manta's is more recent, but it wasn't used on that poster.

View attachment 532103

Not Zack Snyder's it isn't :shipped: its completly different when you look at those two images you posted.

The font used for Zack Snyder's on the steelbook is font used when the typeface is missing on the computer files.

It's even worse when you look at the back credits, can't believe they missed this when this got proofed (n)

HDZeta error.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Shark
Received both my Manta FS and HDZ OC today and I'll tell you what, the front of Manta's FS is so nice in hand. Easily the best slip of the 5, from both retailers in my opinion. Bit of a shame the image quality of the rear isn't quite up to par though.

The HDZ steel is hands down the better of the two however and their OC box is just superb! I think I'll be making myself a mixed combo OC of the two and selling off the excess!

I am quite happy with the double lenti. It is a bit dark but with proper lighting it's excellent. It's sharp and has good depth. The back is strangely alluring. Can't quite say why.

*Release Schedule Update*

Dear customers,

Thank you very much for your patience for waiting for the recent pre-orders. Due to creating premiums from different factories, our producer faces many extreme situations leading to delay in productions. Good news is that some of the factories are back to work and we are getting more information for the upcoming releases.

1. Matrix Resurrections Pre-order
Because remaining pre-orders are becoming under control with the schedule, we've decided to begin the pre-order for the Matrix Resurrections this month. Pre-order is May 27th and more information will be posted soon.

2. The Batman Pre-order
We expect the pre-order to be Mid-June.

3. Dune Singles and OC
Singles are scheduled for delivery this week and we will begin ship them out soon. OC is delayed due to the factories' shutdown. We don't have a clear schedule yet but we expect to ship it within June. We apologize to all OC customers but we expect great quality products for this release.

4. Prestige Singles and OC
Singles and OC are expected to be delivered at the end of the month and shipment schedule will not be affected. Because this release does not have a premium, there is less trouble with the production schedule.

5. ZSJL Motherbox
The factory will resume working but since this is a high end product which requires craftmanship from masters, production level is not at normal level due to some masters and workers are not all available to work. We are going to share some production products to our customers very soon. We also don't have a clear schedule but we wish that this can be shipped soon.

Thank you very much for your patience and we wish to ship out all products as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Collectong

Reactions: MM3
This does look really impressive, I don't think any other company out there has made these motherboxes on this scale. Hot Toys have made them but only in 1/6 scale form.

I'm not sure if manta are able to send all three to Zack Snyder but I am sure he would love it.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy