Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
This looks fantastic. Does it open? If it does, no seams? Impressive.
I only got the human box, I almost got the other 2 but I eventually passed. The pictures of that Amazon Motherbox look sick!

I’m an idiot, these are going to sell for double what we paid for including shipping On eBay. I don’t really feel like paying the amount sellers decide
anyone know the actual shipping cost yet?

I only got the human box, I almost got the other 2 but I eventually passed. The pictures of that Amazon Motherbox look sick!

I’m an idiot, these are going to sell for double what we paid for including shipping On eBay. I don’t really feel like paying the amount sellers decide
anyone know the actual shipping cost yet?
I also only got the Human box, didn't feel like dropping a bunch more $$ for the others. Happy with one. Shipping will probably be emailed to people individually based on location.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Production updates with ZSJL Motherboxes and Dune OC.

1. ZSJL Motherboxes
We are still in production with the master factory and we know everyone is very exhausted from the wait. We've been working on this project since last year November and we also can't believe that we are still working on this. This was our first product that required more than printing and we have definitely underestimated the process so it's taking much longer than our usual delays.

At the moment, we are checking the final products and we want to amend the colors a bit more to add extra details to the boxes. The amendment process is taking a long time and longer than what we expected. Unlike printing, these things will take month or two just to change a few things. These boxes are expected to arrive in the first week of August and we hope to keep the schedule this time.

2. Dune OC
Everything is done with the Dune except for the Ring. Similar to the problem we are having the motherboxes, these things take really long time to fix the problem. Again, we are chasing factories to push the production but doing multiple production samples still have problems in the final product. We are again amending some of the problems we find with the ring and hope to finish them in August as well and the expected delivery day is the end of August.

We sincerely apologise to all our customer waiting for the products and we already have notified our retailers for this problem. In the future, we will try to work with more room for amendments for these premiums.

Thank you very much.
Manta Lab

Lastly, we are going to share some photos of the final product of these premiums and we think the wait is worth it! They are going to look great for those who own them. Thanks and have a wonderful night.

• Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: 5t33lb0y and gAnX
Nice to hear motherboxes will ship on august if things checks out.
Hope that's true and that they're out before lockdown.

From Collectong:

Pre-order & Release updates

- No pre-orders in July because of many pending releases.
- ZSJL Motherboxes will begin shipping in the 2nd week of August. Shipping invoice will be sent from next week.
- Dune OC will be delayed to late August because of remaking materials. Our distributor is not satisfied with the final outcome and the process will take at least 1.5 month.
- Matrix 4 Singles will begin shipping according to the schedule but OC may delay 2 weeks because cat production is taking longer than expected.

We apologise for the delay of shipments.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Collectong

• Informative
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Human one looks a little poor compared to the initial mock up and the other two.
I fully agree. Original pictures showed a nice contrast between the inner and out parts that it is gone in the final piece. Now the other versions look nicer to me. Anyway, I am not the most adequate to tell because I decided to let them go.

Originally ppl opinions in general were that atlantean is weakest of them all and human is best one.
Now it's turned, though i have to say that Amazonian in my mind is by far the best looking one and it was changed on the better. Atlantean is in second while human is definitely worst.

Originally ppl opinions in general were that atlantean is weakest of them all and human is best one.
Now it's turned, though i have to say that Amazonian in my mind is by far the best looking one and it was changed on the better. Atlantean is in second while human is definitely worst.
Agreed, sucks I didn't go for the Atlantean. Looks like the 2nd best one, Amazonian the best looking...and the Human motherbox very dissapointing end result.
But who know perhaps in hand it will be better, plus it's the only motherbox that contains a cool steelbook holder.