Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure this trash of a movie can be saved by a Director’s Cut. This movie doesn’t deserve to have 2 premium releases from Manta Lab and other labels too. One was already too much.
This is going to be much more than just a directors cut. New characters, 2 hours more and an actual vision from one person making it. It might still be **** cos it's from snyder, but we'll at least know what he wanted to do with this film and the storyline. MoS and BvS were both pretty bad but they actually had ideas and potential, whereas JL was just a mess from the start with the studio mixing two directors in one film (atleast that's what I heard)

Honestly, i enjoyed the DCEU movies as much as the MCU ( well maybe not as much as the MCU :naughty: ) but they were not that bad, maybe darker but again the DCEU has always been dark compared to the MCU

Reactions: DMD4k
I watched JL again last month and didn't really see anything wrong with it. I actually thought it was OK!

Would prefer a premium of Watchmen instead of this.......

It’s a tough one because I don’t want them to have two justice league premiums (don’t like it when a premium company does that like nova with John wick) but I would love to have a premium of a proper Snyder version of this film. It wouldn’t even bother me if it had the same numbering to their first one (ME15) as an extension maybe.

But hell yes to watchmen

It’s a tough one because I don’t want them to have two justice league premiums (don’t like it when a premium company does that like nova with John wick) but I would love to have a premium of a proper Snyder version of this film. It wouldn’t even bother me if it had the same numbering to their first one (ME15) as an extension maybe.

But hell yes to watchmen
They're said to be two different films. They just happen to share the title. So not quite like John Wick and Nova.

Reactions: Flloydo
Not sure this trash of a movie can be saved by a Director’s Cut. This movie doesn’t deserve to have 2 premium releases from Manta Lab and other labels too. One was already too much.
sure, the whedon cut has a lot of problems, but still i like the movie
MoS and BvS were both pretty bad
man of steel is epic²
b0b91fe659b063e241197b0419c7ccb7.gif

and bvs is great too
latest

the solo batman scene is better than nolan's complete batman trilogy :naughty:

They're said to be two different films. They just happen to share the title. So not quite like John Wick and Nova.

Oh yeah of course they will be 2 different films but it’s still the same story, name, actors and some of the same parts from the other version. So, Yeah and no. I agree with what you say and disagree. It’s a tough one because this will be the proper version and I’m excited it for it. There’s moments I don’t mind in the other version but a lot I hate too so I’m honestly pumped for it but it’s still technically the same film to a degree. I know this has like 3ish hours that will be different but if they release it, it will still be the same film twice but I get what you mean, it’s still going to be like 80% a different film. I don’t mind if they release it, I had a feeling they would, I’m just saying that when a premium releases another version of that film it can be annoying. Again like blufans with homecoming OAB and WEA or nova Choice age of Ultron and the WEA or their John Wicks. All great editions (well I wasn’t a fan of the 2nd wave of wicks) but it’s a tad annoying. Which is my point in saying it wouldn’t bother me if it was an extension of ME15. But It also won’t bother me if it’s number ME35 or something haha

@DMD4k Just ignore me. I know what I’m trying to say I just can’t articulate it properly.
In this case I don’t mind them releasing it again because yeah it’s pretty much going to be a different film. I just meant it annoys me when premiums do this because they had a WWA version before or non 4K etc. And that it wouldn’t bother me if it was an extension of 15 which I highly doubt will happen anyway

And tbh, I’d rather manta release a proper WEA BvS as well. I didn’t like their global version and always annoyed me they did it as a global instead of a WEA (same for SS)

@DMD4k Just ignore me. I know what I’m trying to say I just can’t articulate it properly.
In this case I don’t mind them releasing it again because yeah it’s pretty much going to be a different film. I just meant it annoys me when premiums do this because they had a WWA version before or non 4K etc. And that it wouldn’t bother me if it was an extension of 15 which I highly doubt will happen anyway

And tbh, I’d rather manta release a proper WEA BvS as well. I didn’t like their global version and always annoyed me they did it as a global instead of a WEA (same for SS)
I understood what you're saying. And I do agree with you that it's annoying, but in this case, being two supposedly very different movies, I don't think I'll mind. I actually welcome it. More screen time for the man of steel :)