Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

D7AF40A3-B8E8-4198-8E99-366F1C9269DE.jpeg

Last edited:

BDDB

Premium Supporter
May 7, 2013
Hertfordshire
I like, it now if they could just sort out the aspect ratio it would be a massive win.
I don’t know what sort of screen he was looking at it on that made him think it looks like IMAX but it sure doesn’t work on mine.

Reactions: Punker76
Jul 22, 2020
I like, it now if they could just sort out the aspect ratio it would be a massive win.
I don’t know what sort of screen he was looking at it on that made him think it looks like IMAX but it sure doesn’t work on mine.
An actual imax projector screen with a 1.33.1 aspect lol which is much thinner than your widescreen tv sets, with a 1.78.1 aspect. Nobody will be allowed to touch the presentation, so that just needs to be accepted as is at this point.

Reactions: jc2ssych
Jul 22, 2020
I think it's confirmed unless something major comes up
Errm, not confirmed as such. "Work in progress", which to me is an unapproved concept. They probably wanted some buzz out there about it asap, as I can't recall ML doing that previously.

BDDB

Premium Supporter
May 7, 2013
Hertfordshire
An actual imax projector screen with a 1.33.1 aspect lol which is much thinner than your widescreen tv sets, with a 1.78.1 aspect. Nobody will be allowed to touch the presentation, so that just needs to be accepted as is at this point.
Obviously it’s not going to change, just wishful thinking.

Jul 22, 2020
Obviously it’s not going to change, just wishful thinking.
Don't get me wrong, I'd have preferred it in 1.78.1 as well (if it didn't cut off needed picture info), but we've got what we've got. Honestly I don't think it's at all jarring after a few watches.

Technically speaking you've got near enough the same screen real estate taken up as with a more typical 2.39.1 presentation. Just with vertical window bars, rather than horizontal ones.

Sep 2, 2017
CANADA
Errm, not confirmed as such. "Work in progress", which to me is an unapproved concept. They probably wanted some buzz out there about it asap, as I can't recall ML doing that previously.
Since Manta Lab has become the Licensee of Warner Home Video, I will assume it's a confirmed release :spoil:

Jul 22, 2020
Since Manta Lab has become the Licensee of Warner Home Video, I will assume it's a confirmed release :spoil:
I'm sure it'll be released, particularly as this is essentially the amaray cover, just may be slightly different to that one posted. They'dve called it confirmed art rather than a WIP otherwise.

I mean hdz are as well, and their "confirmed" mockups usually differ slightly from the initial ones they post after wb sign off. Minor tweaks to titles/logos studios usually like to make etc...

Reactions: St4rlord
Dec 22, 2011
Mom's Basement
That One-Armed League artwork is just terrible. Its terribleness threatened to put me into a depression but
my meds came through. :thumbs: Fortunately, there are alternate artwork choices. But, then again, those alternates
are not very good either. Oh, oh, I feel the depression creeping back. And there I go reaching for my meds.

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic