Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
But there is no update. What else was he supposed to say?
He already knows enough information about this release. Also many of us. But not ALL of us.

There were some releases announced before this one (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Matrix, etc.),
And also, were released : ..., Dunkirk, Drive, Tenet, WW84, Interstellar, GvK, Blade Runner.
So maybe he can inform @LordTrolldemord that this might be the next one, after Matrix.

Also, not many check previous pages due to long way to find valuable information (conversations takes pages with memes and laughts).

And you wonder what else he was supposed to say.
Easy, be helpful and respectful with others members. @LordTrolldemord may not have enough time to check the forum.
That's what I mean when some behaviours keep others away to comment in here.

Attachments

• 102752536_139303471065716_3034545701757076145_o.jpg
    102752536_139303471065716_3034545701757076145_o.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
He already knows enough information about this release. Also many of us. But not ALL of us.

There were some releases announced before this one (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Matrix, etc.),
And also, were released : ..., Dunkirk, Drive, Tenet, WW84, Interstellar, GvK, Blade Runner.
So maybe he can inform @LordTrolldemord that this might be the next one, after Matrix.

Also, not many check previous pages due to long way to find valuable information (conversations takes pages with memes and laughts).

And you wonder what else he was supposed to say.
Easy, be helpful and respectful with others members. @LordTrolldemord may not have enough time to check the forum.
That's what I mean when some behaviours keep others away to comment in here.
You’ve lost me.
He already knows enough info about this release? He knows as much as we all do.
Which is nothing. Apart from the mock up in the OP

Why would he inform @LordTrolldemord this is the next one when he doesn’t know. I informed a lot of people that I thought the matrix was next a few months ago but then they announced Godzilla vs kong and blade runner so I was wrong. Why would @TheCollector86 do the same when he’s not sure? It would be a guess. Speculation. When the truth is there is no update so that’s easier to say. And the truth

you just said not many check all the pages yet someone asked a question and someone else replied. A simple no. Because there is none. Surely TC86 answered that In the simplest, quickest and easiest to read? Especially when you’ve just moaned about about sieving through laughs and memes.

Personally I think you’ve gone well over the top here. For no reason. @TheCollector86 isn't disrespectful to anyone on here. I’ve never seen him be harsh to anyone or Argue with anyone. If anything he’s always been respectful.
He’s been a member here for nearly 10 years. He has a lot of friends on here and there’s a lot of love and banter chucked around. I think you confuse all this and misunderstand it all. That some people here are friends and we can take the p!ss out each other or have a wind up etc.

if it was me that see @LordTrolldemord messsge I would of replied the same. “No update yet”. Not everyone’s mother tongue is English so maybe sometimes certain words get left out. It wasn’t a harsh message he replied with. Jesus

You’ve lost me.

Why would he inform @LordTrolldemord this is the next one when he doesn’t know. I informed a lot of people that I thought the matrix was next a few months ago but then they announced Godzilla vs kong and blade runner so I was wrong. Why would @TheCollector86 do the same when he’s not sure? It would be a guess. Speculation. When the truth is there is no update so that’s easier to say. And the truth

you just said not many check all the pages yet someone asked a question and someone else replied. A simple no. Because there is none. Surely TC86 answered that In the simplest, quickest and easiest to read? Especially when you’ve just moaned about about sieving through laughs and memes.

Personally I think you’ve gone well over the top here. For no reason. @TheCollector86 isn't disrespectful to anyone on here. I’ve never seen him be harsh to anyone or Argue with anyone. If anything he’s always been respectful.
He’s been a member here for nearly 10 years. He has a lot of friends on here and there’s a lot of love and banter chucked around. I think you confuse all this and misunderstand it all. That some people here are friends and we can take the p!ss out each other or have a wind up etc.

if it was me that see @LordTrolldemord messsge I would of replied the same. “No update yet”. Not everyone’s mother tongue is English so maybe sometimes certain words get left out. It wasn’t a harsh message he replied with. Jesus
Boombox Shut Up GIF

:naughty:
but yeah, 110% this :LOL:

You’ve lost me.

TL;DR

You’ve lost me.

At the very moment you, friends, start to laught at others, you are disrespectful.

No matter you write a longer text or some of your group of friends start to face me off as well with memes to leave me out.
I ended up till next question about the release, or some other member needed (real) help.

At the very moment you, friends, start to laught at others, you are disrespectful.

No matter you write a longer text or some of your group of friends start to face me off as well with memes to leave me out.
I ended up till next question about the release, or some other member needed (real) help.

Oh give it a rest. If someone’s being funny then I’ll laugh at them. That’s how humour works

You feel left out because of memes? Weird

And you’ve been told twice now. There’s no update with this release yet. Chill the f**k out

What he's saying, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, is that there's a HDN core of users who joke towars themselves with gifs and fake "insults". Which is absolutely normal in a friendly environment (yes, I still think HDN is as such) but can be misjudged from "the outside" when one genuinely asks something about a release.

What he's saying, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, is that there's a HDN core of users who joke towars themselves with gifs and fake "insults". Which is absolutely normal in a friendly environment (yes, I still think HDN is as such) but can be misjudged from "the outside" when one genuinely asks something about a release.
The context is further than this, when a group of users chase other. In this case, me. Message after message.
Seems they don't give respect me, and I'm not friend of somebody to be at laught at others

But seems that what a user felt doesn't matter.

I'm not surprised at all about bullying matters coming from some. But that doesn't stop me.

Please, now we have to leave the thread for updates.

The context is further than this, when a group of users chase other. In this case, me. Message after message.
Seems they don't give respect me, and I'm not friend of somebody to be at laught at others

But seems that what a user felt doesn't matter.

I'm not surprised at all about bullying matters coming from some. But that doesn't stop me.

Please, now we have to leave the thread for updates.
I think you're just not understanding who we're directing messages to. It's true, there's people here that need to learn how to quote. Luckily I can help them :naughty: (and no, I'm not saying that includes you)
But seriously, that's at least twice now that you've misunderstood the situation. Nobody's chasing you.

You’ve lost me.

queendugif-thank-you.gif

Also @TheCollector86 Is so stupid he cant even remember his username and password to eBay or order from a retailer at a certain time. He certainly has no knowledge on when manta will release this. :coffee:
:LOL::whistle:;)
giphy.gif

oh, it's @Flloydo :naughty:

it was so rude of @TheCollector86 :(

we should ban him for a couple of years so he has time to think his behavior through
IBAUbGt.gif

That would be the end of his collecting. He'd have no chance at preorders without GBs.

Relaxed Chill GIF
so true :rofl: