Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
That's probably my least favourite poster unfortunately (always thought it looked fan-made) and the cropped sides really bug me, but I guess they were out of options.

That's probably my least favourite poster unfortunately (always thought it looked fan-made) and the cropped sides really bug me, but I guess they were out of options.
Could look better if the title was at the bottom rather than the top aswell. Looks a bit odd.....

I like, it now if they could just sort out the aspect ratio it would be a massive win.
I don’t know what sort of screen he was looking at it on that made him think it looks like IMAX but it sure doesn’t work on mine.

Reactions: Punker76
I like, it now if they could just sort out the aspect ratio it would be a massive win.
I don’t know what sort of screen he was looking at it on that made him think it looks like IMAX but it sure doesn’t work on mine.
An actual imax projector screen with a 1.33.1 aspect lol which is much thinner than your widescreen tv sets, with a 1.78.1 aspect. Nobody will be allowed to touch the presentation, so that just needs to be accepted as is at this point.

Reactions: jc2ssych
I think it's confirmed unless something major comes up

Errm, not confirmed as such. "Work in progress", which to me is an unapproved concept. They probably wanted some buzz out there about it asap, as I can't recall ML doing that previously.

An actual imax projector screen with a 1.33.1 aspect lol which is much thinner than your widescreen tv sets, with a 1.78.1 aspect. Nobody will be allowed to touch the presentation, so that just needs to be accepted as is at this point.
Obviously it’s not going to change, just wishful thinking.

Obviously it’s not going to change, just wishful thinking.
Don't get me wrong, I'd have preferred it in 1.78.1 as well (if it didn't cut off needed picture info), but we've got what we've got. Honestly I don't think it's at all jarring after a few watches.

Technically speaking you've got near enough the same screen real estate taken up as with a more typical 2.39.1 presentation. Just with vertical window bars, rather than horizontal ones.

Errm, not confirmed as such. "Work in progress", which to me is an unapproved concept. They probably wanted some buzz out there about it asap, as I can't recall ML doing that previously.
Since Manta Lab has become the Licensee of Warner Home Video, I will assume it's a confirmed release :spoil:

Since Manta Lab has become the Licensee of Warner Home Video, I will assume it's a confirmed release :spoil:
I'm sure it'll be released, particularly as this is essentially the amaray cover, just may be slightly different to that one posted. They'dve called it confirmed art rather than a WIP otherwise.

I mean hdz are as well, and their "confirmed" mockups usually differ slightly from the initial ones they post after wb sign off. Minor tweaks to titles/logos studios usually like to make etc...

Reactions: St4rlord
That One-Armed League artwork is just terrible. Its terribleness threatened to put me into a depression but
my meds came through. :thumbs: Fortunately, there are alternate artwork choices. But, then again, those alternates
are not very good either. Oh, oh, I feel the depression creeping back. And there I go reaching for my meds.

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic