Aniv

Zack Snyder's Justice League 4K+2D Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive #39 MOTHER BOX HUMAN

This group buy seems like a group shipping scam, not only did it cost 15$ more to join this "Group Buy" it cost 15$ per edition more for shipping AT LEAST, that's optimistic, where did the term "Group Buy" turn into and opportunity for 1 person to profit from everyone else? just to make an order for them???

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
This group buy seems like a group shipping scam, not only did it cost 15$ more to join this "Group Buy" it cost 15$ per edition more for shipping AT LEAST, that's optimistic, where did the term "Group Buy" turn into and opportunity for 1 person to profit from everyone else? just to make an order for them???
A group buy takes time and effort from a single person to see from beginning to end. It is not their full time paying job, in fact, they don’t get “paid” for it at all, and they do it in their own spare time, outside of also a job elsewhere

The additional costs compared to buying direct for the item itself are a fee that represents the fact that someone else is doing the leg work for you, plus a contribution to the platform upon which you were able to secure a copy without hassles and disappointments from going direct. Think of it as a form of priority compared to joining the public queue to get one, and that benefit doesn’t come for “free”

As for the shipping, Manta releases (someone can correct if I’m wrong) are shipped to a hub from Manta, and then forwarded on. Therefore Manta charge to ship to the hub, then the host or person shipping it in to you, will also incur shipping fees. Therefore the shipping is also higher due to the multiple shipping points and trips instead of direct

If you personally feel it is a scam, then don’t buy through a GB, simple. You’re not forced to, nor coerced to either. Go direct if you want to avoid these additional fees and good luck to you

As for the shipping, Manta releases (someone can correct if I’m wrong) are shipped to a hub from Manta, and then forwarded on. Therefore Manta charge to ship to the hub, then the host or person shipping it in to you, will also incur shipping fees. Therefore the shipping is also higher due to the multiple shipping points and trips instead of direct
direct shipping

feel free to buy direct, but dont cry when you missed it.

A group buy takes time and effort from a single person to see from beginning to end. It is not their full time paying job, in fact, they don’t get “paid” for it at all, and they do it in their own spare time, outside of also a job elsewhere

The additional costs compared to buying direct for the item itself are a fee that represents the fact that someone else is doing the leg work for you, plus a contribution to the platform upon which you were able to secure a copy without hassles and disappointments from going direct. Think of it as a form of priority compared to joining the public queue to get one, and that benefit doesn’t come for “free”

If you personally feel it is a scam, then don’t buy through a GB, simple. You’re not forced to, nor coerced to either. Go direct if you want to avoid these additional fees and good luck to you
I stopped reading after I realized you don't think they're getting paid for this, have you ever ordered from collectong directly?

feel free to buy direct, but dont cry when you missed it.
Yep, that's why I ordered an extra one through a group buy, and I'm pretty Aniv is just forwarding our shipping information so Manta direct ships the entire order. If your going to run a group buy at least negotiate a better price and skim off that so people pay at least 1$ less than ordering Direct, that would be a group buy people could respect.

• Helpful Post
Wow ...

So your royal highness wants to be 'served' as cheap as possible? And all this while you can mind your own business and not have to worry you missed out on these premiums. You're absolutely right; where's the world coming to these days

what-world-am-i-what-world-is-this.gif

I stopped reading after I realized you don't think they're getting paid for this, have you ever ordered from collectong directly?
I don’t think they’re getting paid, I know they aren’t getting paid. Do they take a fee for their work and doing all the leg work? Absolutely! And so they bloody well should!

Yep, that's why I ordered an extra one through a group buy, and I'm pretty Aniv is just forwarding our shipping information so Manta direct ships the entire order. If your going to run a group buy at least negotiate a better price and skim off that so people pay at least 1$ less than ordering Direct, that would be a group buy people could respect.
Clearly you have no idea how competitive and diluted the GB market is. There are other GBs out there with fees and costs that are way higher than HDNs. Why on earth would someone like Manta sell to GBs for cheaper than they can sell themselves, especially when they have their own shop and platform, and don’t actually need GBs to host sales for them

You clearly don’t get the concept, but by all means reach out to Manta/Collectong and negotiate a GB of your own with fees for all your work, that still saves money compared to going direct. Please feel free to share the response…

1671401193773.gif

Reactions: Inb4LoKi
Apparently everyone likes paying more and defending paying more, maybe I should negotiate a group buy that costs even more and then charge an extra 10% on top of that and everyone will be happy!

• Helpful Post
Apparently everyone likes paying more and defending paying more, maybe I should negotiate a group buy that costs even more and then charge an extra 10% on top of that and everyone will be happy!
I don’t like paying more, never have done, but if buying through a GB works better for me based on the time zone it’s going live direct, then I’m happy to pay a bit more to secure and guarantee a copy. Or if buying through a GB gives me priority to the next releases in a series, the. I’m happy to pay a bit more to guarantee I’ll get each one from a franchise I love

Once again, if you don’t like it, don’t buy it, simple, but don’t go round knocking or hating on others for wanting to secure a copy a way that works better for them