Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Not really free unless you're already paying a subscription for Sky's Movie package.......
Well yes, but you wouldn't typically expect a new movie to be included on sky otherwise would you? It's exactly the same concept as it being "free of charge" to hbo max subscribers. We're all paying for something, just not specifically for JL.

It's a nice change of pace from the VOD WW84 release or the D+ "Premier Access" bullsh*t anyway. I did appreciate the D+ release of Soul though, particularly because of how good the film was. I thought it was uncharacteristically decent of them.

Last edited:
Sky Exclusive in
UK/Ireland/Germany/Austria.
March 18th
Will be available on Sky Now and Sky Cinema Premiere

I have it set to record on My Sky Q box

Sky Now is Sky Ticket in Austria and Germany

Sky Now has a 7 day free trial for new customers
You can sign up for Sky Cinema pass on Sky Now with the free trial just remember to cancel before 7 day trial ends if you don't want to commit to a monthly subscription.

Wait until March 17th or 18th to start free trial that will give you a week to watch Justice League for free

Sky Now UK

Sky Now Ireland

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: j_uk
Yeah it was up on Sky's planner for 7am on Cinema Premier HD this morning. Hopefully a UHD copy (ideally with HDR & Atmos) will appear OD around the same time so I don't have to lower myself to watching a highly compressed HDTV version.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
I'd totally do that q&a with zack, but unfortunately it seems you need to be US based with a hbo max account. Boo