Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
This is correct which is why we are all a little nervous lol
I won't argue with that lol Don't get me wrong, I'd like a home cinema version of an imax ratio that allows for a full 16:9 presentation. That is, if the source allows for it... One would assume that some other imax presented films are done so with the freedom to crop out unnecessary information at the top and bottom of the frame with little impact to the home viewer. That doesn't seem to be the case here however, as Zack has clearly demonstrated his intent and vision during filming that such cropping would severely impact the end result. I think that has to be respected and appreciated, even if it isn't applauded.

Last edited:
Reactions: willbar84

If you can't see the post:

Zack Snyder’s Justice League will be available worldwide in all markets on the same day as in the U.S. on March 18th via on-demand, digital download, linear, or streaming. Platform availability will depend on each territory (with the exception of China, France, and Japan, where the release dates are TBD). Additional details for specific markets will be shared soon.

Much better as those red skies were just terrible

1613780070251.png

Reactions: tha_lunatic
@willbar84 Your excitement puts @Actarus ' and @DMD4k 's FA gushing to shame. :p

:LOL: been part of the movement since early 2018 so it’s been a long and windy road but all so worth it, with March 18th can’t come soon enough. I’ve already bought official merch released by Zack for ZSJL with an exclusive hoodie and also most recently was lucky enough to secure one of these awesome little commemorative mini footballs from inktothepeople Zack Snyder's Justice League mini football with all funds and donations raised going towards AFSP in support of Autumn Snyder.

Hear it from the man himself:

Thanks for sharing in the movie thread @vexred

Is it March 18 yet?

Very interesting, open and honest interview. Great read (even though I knew a lot of it however hearing it from Snyder is much better to feast on)

That’s also mad about the Bruce Wayne and Louis scene and relationship that Zack wanted though. Not sure I would of liked that.

I’m so happy to see him acknowledge how toxic the super fanboys can be on social media. It’s just not needed and they go too far. Few of them here too. As I’ve said so many times, there’s no need for this DC vs Marvel and vice versa. Both can be enjoyed and both have fans that love each studio. And they respect each other too, you’d think that fans would admire that. That don’t mean you can’t criticise their direction or comment on a film you don’t like, I mean the people who are dismissive of the studios work in really weird ways because they fanboy the other studio.

I personally love both studios, yeah I think marvel are ahead of the curve because they are 22+ films in, all connecting and have a good direction of what they want to achieve. Some aren’t great but over all they achieve what they set out to achieve. DCEU is a bit messier but I still love certain films. However, they are no where near the MCU numbers so I like to think by the time DCEU is 15/18 films in they would have sorted out certain issues and finally on track so I can say the majority of their films are great. That’s all I want

Last edited:
No matter how good the film is, 2 stars knocked off outa 5 straight away for making it 4.3 nuff said.
You are getting more footage with this aspect ratio. If it was widescreen, you'd still get horizontal black bars. But with this aspect ratio, yes you will get vertical black bars, except you will see more of the film. This is the exact aspect ratio I watched both Avengers Infinity War and Endgame in, and boy I would absolutely love to have this aspect ratio on physical media for those films. I'm actually interested to know what it is that you dislike about this aspect ratio

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 1.36.17 PM.png