Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
As much as I want to watch this, I don't think I can sit through a constant 4 hours of it. I wonder why they changed it from a mini-series?

As much as I want to watch this, I don't think I can sit through a constant 4 hours of it. I wonder why they changed it from a mini-series?
I would assume because it was intended as a movie by Zacharias Schneider. :D
I dont see why people want credits after each 30 or 45 mins block, if it is too long in one sitting for you, just pause it and resume later?
I will watch it in one sitting and constant breaks in the movie would bother me, because it destroys the immersion

I won't even see this movie now. Too much ridiculous hype every single day.

I'm not going to be fooled into wasting another 4 hours on another DC movie. I didn't care for Suicide Squad, Justice League, or Shazam!

I hated Joker and Birds Of Prey was ehh.

I'm done with DC. I'm also done with Marvel now that the Infinity Saga is over. That last Spider-Man movie was just ehh also.

There are chapters. You can pause and continue as you please. In an interview yesterday, Zack said that one could naturally pause the movie after part 4 and continue the rest at a later time. The theatrical version of the film that is coming out in extremely limited IMAX screenings has a 10 minute intermission after part 4.

So you do you bro. No one is forcing you to sit through 4 hours. You could even just watch each part once a week to imitate the mini-series format. This is the beauty of streaming movies at home, you are in control of the remote.

I'm not going to be fooled into wasting another 4 hours on another DC movie. I didn't care for Suicide Squad, Justice League, or Shazam!

I'm done with DC. I'm also done with Marvel now that the Infinity Saga is over. That last Spider-Man movie was just ehh also.
The films you mentioned have no correlation with Snyder's Justice League.
If you were a fan of Man of Steel and BVS, then this film would be your cup of tea.
But if you didn't like MOS and BVS, then you're probably not going to like this which means you would be saving your time not watching this.

Reactions: Stygian

Except the part with Joker, I totally agree with you

I would assume because it was intended as a movie by Zacharias Schneider. :D
I dont see why people want credits after each 30 or 45 mins block, if it is too long in one sitting for you, just pause it and resume later?
I will watch it in one sitting and constant breaks in the movie would bother me, because it destroys the immersion
Yeah of course, I suspect he's always wanted it as one full length movie. It's just when it's come to promoting streaming services, someone at the top probably said let's market it as a series so it seems like a completely new film and not a different cut like what anyone who has not read about this edition would naturally assume.
I probably will watch it in one go as it was intended, it wasn't the fact I'd need a break, it's just having to find the time to watch it.

@GroundDigger thanks for the part 4 note, I'll try watch it in one sitting but at least I know where I can dip out

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

Best trailer so far. So hyped. Moreso now that it'll be on sky free of charge 8am on the 18th in the UK. Saves faffing with vpn's or downloading. Hopefully it'll be in UHD and HDR, atmos may be a little too much to hope for as well. Sky is very hit and miss on atmos content.

Best trailer so far. So hyped. Moreso now that it'll be on sky free of charge 8am on the 18th in the UK. Saves faffing with vpn's or downloading. Hopefully it'll be in UHD and HDR, atmos may be a little too much to hope for as well. Sky is very hit and miss on atmos content.
Not really free unless you're already paying a subscription for Sky's Movie package.......