Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Watching this right now.

I have to agree with the fan boys, it's pretty cool!

I went with the 7 day free trial with Now TV (as recommended by @tommyh84 i think it was) to view it..... :naughty: :spoil:
It was me ;) who suggested about the Sky Now Free 7 day Trial

Sky Exclusive in
UK/Ireland/Germany/Austria.
March 18th
Will be available on Sky Now and Sky Cinema Premiere

I have it set to record on My Sky Q box

Sky Now is Sky Ticket in Austria and Germany

Sky Now has a 7 day free trial for new customers
You can sign up for Sky Cinema pass on Sky Now with the free trial just remember to cancel before 7 day trial ends if you don't want to commit to a monthly subscription.

Wait until March 17th or 18th to start free trial that will give you a week to watch Justice League for free

Sky Now UK

Sky Now Ireland

Ii'm just sad that JL trilogy won't happen as it was abandoned by WB.
How they have no interest in it ffs? So that means ton of unanswered questions and some other things.
I sincerely hope things change down the path and some other studio picks it up or WB changes their mind.

Ii'm just sad that JL trilogy won't happen as it was abandoned by WB.
How they have no interest in it ffs? So that means ton of unanswered questions and some other things.
I sincerely hope things change down the path and some other studio picks it up or WB changes their mind.

WB own DC, I can't see the company letting another studio have some cake. That said, never say never, Snyders cut has been a huge success, more so than what WB were expecting and the bottom line for any company is £$. Whether Snyder returns is another matter though, as he's said he has no real desire right now to make another comic book film. Things change quickly in the film business. WB are already most likely behind closed doors looking at ways to make more money off the Snyderverse, and their announced standalones really aren't it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I enjoyed it overall. But felt it should have ended at the epilogue.

That just felt tacked on for Joker fanboy servicing IMO....

Also, when did Jared Letos Joker become a hybrid of Joachim Phoenix's Joker (laugh) and Heath Ledger's Joker (make up)?

Reactions: Noodles
I don't know how much they can read into people streaming the movie. I watched it, because it was there. Hell, I went back and watched the other Post Nolan DC movies to get up to speed for this and if I was Roger Ebert, I'm pretty sure my review would have been, "That's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back." OK maybe that's unfair. It's not an awful movie, and I have no doubt it's better than Joss' version, but the reviews would have to be stellar to get me to pay to see a sequel.

I'll also add that the Aquaman movie seems like it's almost a completely different Aquaman. I honestly think WB should have looked at Marvel and followed that model: create origins for the major characters before you make The Avengers (or Justice League). Surely Flash (and Aquaman) should have had their movies before Justice League. If Cyborg is a BFD.

But I acknowledge a lot of people like this movie. I'm just not one of them and it'd take an extraordinary sequel to get me to go back and watch this again.

Reactions: Punker76
I don't know how much they can read into people streaming the movie. I watched it, because it was there. Hell, I went back and watched the other Post Nolan DC movies to get up to speed for this and if I was Roger Ebert, I'm pretty sure my review would have been, "That's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back." OK maybe that's unfair. It's not an awful movie, and I have no doubt it's better than Joss' version, but the reviews would have to be stellar to get me to pay to see a sequel.

I'll also add that the Aquaman movie seems like it's almost a completely different Aquaman. I honestly think WB should have looked at Marvel and followed that model: create origins for the major characters before you make The Avengers (or Justice League). Surely Flash (and Aquaman) should have had their movies before Justice League. If Cyborg is a BFD.

But I acknowledge a lot of people like this movie. I'm just not one of them and it'd take an extraordinary sequel to get me to go back and watch this again.

Even if you liked the movie do you think you would be able to get those 4 hours of your life back?

Gave this a spin this weekend, had to watch it in two sittings.

Better than Joss Whedon’s effort? Yes! Overlong at 4hrs?.... Definitely.

I think there’s a pretty great 3hr movie in there somewhere, but this had too many superfluous scenes to earn its 4hr run time.

UK 4K amaray release

Available to pre order from Zavvi
Other retailers will be live later

Listed as 2 discs (4K UHD only)
£24.99

Blu-ray edition
2 Discs
£14.99

Not that there was any real doubt, but the HMV WWA Steel sucks hard. Deffo waiting for manta now.
Unless FNAC differs I'll buy the amaray and pop the discs in the theatrical manta steel in the meantime.

Attachments

• 1616421696910.png
    1616421696910.png
    843.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 1616421720790.png
    1616421720790.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 102
Reactions: Masterwu and DMD4k