E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

“Hey Boss, what’s up?”

1590069500132.jpeg

“Hope your free we’ve got to shoot your Martian Manhunter scenes” :D so fkn pumped for Zack Snyder’s Justice League ( Part 3 of Superman’s Story Arc - bring on the Black Suit ;) )

B4124A9C-73DE-4E20-8DEA-A1EFD71700F5.jpeg

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I’ve never really followed this movement. Watched JL, enjoyed it, but enjoyed it more so for what it could’ve been. Really happy this is happening, I have been a fan of what Snyder wanted to do with this. And in saying that, I hope this means his trilogy plans are back on (granted this is received well)

Reactions: Flloydo
Wait. So has the suicide squad directors cut been confirmed too?
In honestly I don’t think it will make the film any better but it will be nice to see the “proper” version. I hope to be proved wrong though and it does make it 100 times better

In honestly I don’t think it will make the film any better but it will be nice to see the “proper” version. I hope to be proved wrong though and it does make it 100 times better
i'm one of few that love SS (not Schutzstaffel) ...good atmosphere, funny characters, awesome soundtrack, good action.

still, i'm open for new footage. the more the better.

i'm one of few that love SS (not Schutzstaffel) ...good atmosphere, funny characters, awesome soundtrack, good action.

still, i'm open for new footage. the more the better.

only good thing for me was harley

can never make my mind up on the joker. Sometimes I like letos joker and sometimes I don’t but I thought it was just such a bad film. Except Harley

I like letos joker ...even more than ledgers joker. i prefer a crazy joker
tenor.gif

but i'm not a fan of the nolan Batman movies.

I feel sorry for Leto as the ingredients are there that show he’s a great joker but there’s only 10mins footage to judge off when in fact there’s so much more. This may sound strange but I feel SS suffered the worst when it got chopped up for editing even worse than JL as it’s all over the place. For one WTF high school kids literally had Harley and Joker goal relationship status WTF these two have the most toxic relationship in comic book history and the Ayer Cut will reinstate all this and this is why Harley’s emancipation is so important in BoP. This Ayer cut just like the Snyder cut are two totally different movies than what we got and why it’s such a big deal that WB are finally standing 100% behind their director driven films and we get to to see their vision they started out with. I love all adaptations of Joker and feel lucky we have so many versions out there in the world to appreciate, where IMO Leto is the most comic accurate Joker we’ve had and really liked the performance he gave us and can’t wait to see what was left of the cutting room floor.

6E0D4C9F-57CA-4461-B1E5-6FC32B212818.jpeg

rises I understand. That was poor. But the other 2!!!!!! Ledger smashes Leto
it depends which kind of joker you prefer

1. nicholson
2. leto
3. ledger

who knows, maybe leto will be my favorite when i see the ayers cut ...if he has more screen time.

tim burton's batman and the sequel are the true batman movie and UNTOUCHABLE ...just my opinion.

and if where talking Joker’s well for me this portrayal is kind of a big deal

1590187348172.gif

and Batman : TAS is where my love for the character Joker, Harley and Batman and DC in general all began and then I witnessed Burton’s Duology and wow they still remain my absolute fav’s to this day. Nicholson really gave us something truly memorial and proves exactly just like the other portrayals that one movie can be enough for Joker to give your best version you can possibly give that will stand the test of time. I love them all and refuse to put them in a list as all adaptations are grand in my book and have something different to love about each version.

Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
I feel sorry for Leto as the ingredients are there that show he’s a great joker but there’s only 10mins footage to judge off when in fact there’s so much more. This may sound strange but I feel SS suffered the worst when it got chopped up for editing even worse than JL as it’s all over the place. For one WTF high school kids literally had Harley and Joker goal relationship status WTF these two have the most toxic relationship in comic book history and the Ayer Cut will reinstate all this and this is why Harley’s emancipation is so important in BoP. This Ayer cut just like the Snyder cut are two totally different movies than what we got and why it’s such a big deal that WB are finally standing 100% behind their director driven films and we get to to see their vision they started out with. I love all adaptations of Joker and feel lucky we have so many versions out there in the world to appreciate, where IMO Leto is the most comic accurate Joker we’ve had and really liked the performance he gave us and can’t wait to see what was left of the cutting room floor.

View attachment 472330

I do agree with this and like I said I kinda go on and off, on and off his joker each time I see it. At first I obsessed over him. And tbh at times I prefer him to Nicholson’s joker. When I look back at Nicholson It’s classic and memorable but I don’t really like it as much as the others but I do still like his version.

I fully obsess over ledgers joker though. It came at a strange time in my life and just meant a lot to me. Hard to explain

it depends which kind of joker you prefer

1. nicholson
2. leto
3. ledger

who knows, maybe leto will be my favorite when i see the ayers cut ...if he has more screen time.

tim burton's batman and the sequel are the true batman movie and UNTOUCHABLE ...just my opinion.

burtons were great for me until Nolan’s first 2 came along. Used to love forever as a kid but only for Carey. Now I can’t stand it and Batman and Robin. However I love batman returns. Phiefer and devito are too good.

mines

1. ledger
2. Phoenix (very close second for different reasons)
3. Leto
4. Nicholson

but like @willbar84 said we are lucky to have 4, all different and I still enjoy them all. It’s like asking what’s the best Tarantino film? it’s hard because i love them all in different ways and the bottom choice will make it look like I hate it

I do agree with this and like I said I kinda go on and off, on and off his joker each time I see it. At first I obsessed over him. And tbh at times I prefer him to Nicholson’s joker. When I look back at Nicholson It’s classic and memorable but I don’t really like it as much as the others but I do still like his version.

I fully obsess over ledgers joker though. It came at a strange time in my life and just meant a lot to me. Hard to explain

burtons were great for me until Nolan’s first 2 came along. Used to love forever as a kid but only for Carey. Now I can’t stand it and Batman and Robin. However I love batman returns. Phiefer and devito are too good.

mines

1. ledger
2. Phoenix (very close second for different reasons)
3. Leto
4. Nicholson

but like @willbar84 said we are lucky to have 4, all different and I still enjoy them all. It’s like asking what’s the best Tarantino film? it’s hard because i love them all in different ways and the bottom choice will make it look like I hate it

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: I love reading road maps as it’s all about the journey and how different films and adaptations resonate with certain parts of our life. Kinda jealous of kids of today as they have all this content on a silver platter to satisfy everyone’s needs and desire but myself growing up in late 80s and the 90s we really had to grasp on all we could get luckily the content was great then even if spaced apart and I’m sure some of us even had different views of Forever and Batman & Robin then we do now, they just look and sound worse now :LOL:

Reactions: tha_lunatic

Don’t think it’s been 100% officially confirmed but if you see a twitter link above that @CollectorEmtee posted Zoic Studios are apparently working on VFX for SS and should take roughly 9 months to complete which means we would get Steppenwolf. Well that’s how it was before I went to bed the whole Snyder Cut and Ayer Cut is dynamically updating at an exponential rate it’s hard to keep on top of it now. It feels like we’re stuck in Comic Con Hall H atm with all this news, content and sources dropping left, right and centre :happy::joy: