Zack Snyder's Justice League Trilogy (4K+2D Blu-ray Box Set) (Golden Discs Exclusive) [Republic of Ireland]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 11, 2021
Purchase link: Golden Discs
Price: €75.00
Notes: Shipping to Rep of Ireland Address only

SnyderTrilogy2_2000x.png

Last edited:
Golden Discs ship worldwide

Rep of Ireland and UK
FREE Registered Delivery on orders >€50
If you want Priority Registered & Signed Delivery shipping is €10.00

Shipping Costs

GD_Shipping_05.21_iv_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sinusR2
This release is shipping to Rep of Ireland Address only

You can though order other items from their website if you based outside Rep of Ireland

Reactions: sinusR2
Golden Discs have a loyalty club

How it works: For every €10 you spend you will be awarded 1 ‘Golden Disc’ to your account, and once you have filled your card (20 discs), we will give you €10 off your next purchase

When you create a new account you are provided with 5 Golden Disc meaning you only need 15 golden discs to get €10.00 off your next purchase

That's a first. An Irish exclusive. :)
Music Video retailers in Rep of Ireland have had exclusives for years as in a long time it's nothing new

Golden Discs have had exclusives before as had Irish stores Tower Records/Virgin/Our Price/HMV

When I was the buyer with Tower Records Rep of Ireland we often had exclusives that was not available in other stores in Ireland or UK
Some releases tower records in Dublin had for sale before was available in UK
Some releases we often had exclusive for a few months before other retailers could sell

I also looked after artists/groups that did not have a record contract with labels and we sold exclusive their releases in the store
They went to a recording studio got their music recorded then got CD's made of that recordings and then used Tower Records to sell their releases
Artists often made more money on releases than they would have got if they was tied to a record label especially on releases that sold a lot

Tower paid the artist when all product was sold

If any not sold they was returned to the artist

It was no risk for tower as we only paid on items sold

Tower Records still has 2 high street shops in Ireland
When tower records MTS started to have financial problems in USA and had to sell off their stores in Japan and UK/Ireland an Irish company licenced the tower records name to continue operating in Ireland
Tower Records is wholly Irish owned by Records and Discs Ltd since July 2003 before this the Tower Records store was owned by Tower Records MTS
Tower Records arrived in Ireland in 1993
The wicklow street store when owned by Tower MTS was one of the most profitable of the tower records chain in Europe

Tower Records stores is at 7 Dawson St and in Easons O Connell street

Dawson Street store was originally based in Wicklow Street

If you into documentary on Music/Video Retail
Give All Things Must Pass: The Rise and Fall of Tower Records a Viewing
It's availavle to stream online with the usual streaming providers and on Youtube

Last edited:
Reactions: kierano
Cheers Paul for all the info above. I didn't relies that Tower Records was still opened here in Ireland.
I used to travel up from Cork, and go to Tower Records for its CD's / LPs. They always had the imports you wouldn't find in any other shops.

Reactions: paulboland
Cheers Paul for all the info above. I didn't relies that Tower Records was still opened here in Ireland.
I used to travel up from Cork, and go to Tower Records for its CD's / LPs. They always had the imports you wouldn't find in any other shops.
The tower records stores in Ireland sell a lot of vinyl especially the Dawson Street store

They are though lot smaller operations than what they previously was as in compared to the years 1993 to 2003

Imports was one the main reasons why I went to work for tower records and that they put lot of attention to back catalogue
I was based in the London store in piccadilly before I moved back to Ireland in 1995

I used to import music from lot of countries a lot you would not see in the other Irish record stores and even other UK stores

I used to have usa releases in the shop on release date as in same day it was released in USA I did this in London and Ireland

Also lot of imports from Japan/Germany/Holland and other countries

If you used to visit tower records Wicklow Street store between 1995 -2000 upstairs most of stock you would have seen I bought for the store.

I left tower records in November 2000 to manage a second hand store that sold books music and films and was also involved in planning on opening my own music/film store but had to cancel that due family health issues the money was needed for that instead.

Tower Records
Soundtrack/World Music/Vocals easy listening section had a lot of imports you did not see anywhere else in Ireland

DVD also had the best market share in sales in Ireland

I work in security now it pays a lot better lol

I was great working for tower but the pay was not the best they took advantage of staff love for music and films

Last edited: