Everywhere
Release date: September 7, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $84.99
Note: 8-disc set

81ziLaA7IqS._SL1500_.jpg
81o9xObrJzS._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday, beautiful box set! It's rare to get one like this on the "official" market these days. Really looking forward to watching these back to back!

How did I miss this... I made two large orders on Amazon in the past month, not once it popped up anywhere. I guess Amazon knows I don't like Super-nun, and the 4:3 4 hour bore of a last one, so hid it from me...
I mean, when everyone had 'square' TVs, directors were like - 'Creative vision demands I film wider, it fits more characters better, and panoramas of wolves screwing beyond the windy pine trees and crap'.
OK, 20 years passes, everyone's got a widescreen telly, tablet, car screen, smartphone, monitors, widescreens up the arse everywhere, sometimes literally, hanging in the toilet, and another director goes - you know what, screw everyone, creative vision now demands I film and edit it in 4:3, it fits characters better standing up...
What a bunch of bullshit!

So disappointed with Amazon.com who said they would take their time to get it delivered and that I could get a refund which I invoked. Luckily discovered WBShopUK is selling it also.