Zavvi Batman ZBox UK

The rest of the box was blah as always but I'm sorry I disagree I really like the shirt finally one I can wear being black and I really like the design actually, having paid not much for the box because of that earlier offer the shirt was nice for that definitely not worth full price for the box.

Also just watched an unboxing

Why 2 puzzles? I know ones 3D but come on!

Also the video I watched the guy had 1 puzzle piece in his playing cards tin even though the normal puzzle was sealed lol weird

The cards look boring too

I don't mind the shirt but unless you know what it is it could be anyone waking up to a dark mansion lol

But surprisingly I don't mind the square joker plush thing! looks quite cool but still a strange choice of joker merch

Noticed the box is different too

Looks like next month is civil war.

Again so much potential but it's ruined by puzzles and boring cards.

Next months civil war could be great but my crystal ball can see some dissapointed customers again

Reactions: Noodles
Aww did people get different ones? I got superman oddly (yes I know superman vs batman) but the box is batman could I not have got someone from Batman :(

Also just watched an unboxing

Why 2 puzzles? I know ones 3D but come on!

Also the video I watched the guy had 1 puzzle piece in his playing cards tin even though the normal puzzle was sealed lol weird

The cards look boring too

I don't mind the shirt but unless you know what it is it could be anyone waking up to a dark mansion lol

But surprisingly I don't mind the square joker plush thing! looks quite cool but still a strange choice of joker merch

Noticed the box is different too

Looks like next month is civil war.

Again so much potential but it's ruined by puzzles and boring cards.

Next months civil war could be great but my crystal ball can see some dissapointed customers again
I watched the same video and the guy was very clearly impressed lol. Shocked me that he said he'll still be getting next months though... I can't understand why people are still pre-ordering these at full price!? Zavvi actually seem to put more thought/effort into the box design than they do the content inside... don't judge a box by its cover and all that.

Reactions: Flloydo and Flash
I watched the same video and the guy was very clearly impressed lol. Shocked me that he said he'll still be getting next months though... I can't understand why people are still pre-ordering these at full price!? Zavvi actually seem to put more thought/effort into the box design than they do the content inside... don't judge a box by its cover and all that.

Everything you just said is exactly what I was thinking
He was unhappy but let him waste his money again next month,
Maybe he's trying to get in the magazine to get a free one or something.
It will probably happen in 3 years after he's spent £800 on them lol

Reactions: Noodles and Flash
Everything you just said is exactly what I was thinking
He was unhappy but let him waste his money again next month,
Maybe he's trying to get in the magazine to get a free one or something.
It will probably happen in 3 years after he's spent £800 on them lol

I've seen that guy's unboxings for quite a few past zboxes and pretty much every month he complains about it so why get it?? He seems to get quite a few other sub boxes as well. I've seen unboxings of people who get loads of boxes a month, I don't know how people afford like 10 sub boxes a month etc

Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Just seen the new Batman box a friend ordered. Opened it right in front of me. Was crushed and looked like the robin plush had literally been thrown in dirt, they didn't remove the items and just closed the box back up. They contacted Zavvi for a refund. Zavvi responded with "They won't refund because the box was opened" he is doing a charge back on his credit card now.

I'm done with Zavvi now also, already unsubscribed from their mails they just keep getting worse.

• Informative
The only reason I've got this and the next one was the special offer of 3 for £29 they ran a short while ago. I'd certainly not want to pay full price for this but I do like the T and the cards to be fair.

• Informative
The only reason I've got this and the next one was the special offer of 3 for £29 they ran a short while ago. I'd certainly not want to pay full price for this but I do like the T and the cards to be fair.
That's what I mean... they ALWAYS do an offer on them eventually, so people would be better off just waiting. Plus they're not worth £20 each anyway, so that reason alone should be enough not to pre-order them IMO.

I agree the shirt is cool... gives me hope for their next Threads box if they're even putting decent shirts in the Zbox.

Reactions: Flloydo and bigfub