paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: January 2016
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 (Note this is Subscription)

580x384-z-wk48-ht-blockbuster-zbox-uk-040936.jpg
11142494-4474306758724479.jpg

If you already have a Zbox subscription you will automatically get the Blockbuster Zbox

Your first payment will be taken upfront, with all subscriptions auto-renewing at the end of the payment term. Your ZBOX will be dispatched within the first week of each month, and we'll charge your card at the end of each period.

What’s in this month’s ZBOX?

2015. What a year it's been. We're looking back at the biggest blockbusters in the world of game, film and TV in this month's ZBOX. It's a great time to be a gamer, film buff and TV addict, and we're sure there's plenty more excitement just around the corner in 2016...

Plus, with each monthly box we give you the chance to win the Mega ZBOX worth up to £1,000

When you select your T-shirt size we will make a record of that to ensure we send you the correct size in future. NB this does not mean there will be a T-shirt in every box.

Your first payment will be taken upfront, and your ZBOX will be dispatched within the first week of each month. Your subsequent subscription will auto-renew, and we'll charge your card at the end of each period.

What are you waiting for, come and discover the ZBOX today #ZBOX

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Zavvi have just recently added Turn off Auto Renew function for subscriptions
So if you want to cancel your subscription it's a lot easier than before if it work's that is :LOL:

So any of you who has a subscription and want to cancel you can try out the new function to see if it works

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles and ty233
Zavvi have just recently added Turn off Auto Renew function for subscriptions
So if you want to cancel your subscription it's a lot easier than before if it work's that is :LOL:

So any of you who has a subscription and want to cancel you can try out the new function to see if it works

So how does it work now?

So how does it work now?
Cick Turn off Auto Renew in your account listed in subscriptions
Not tried it yet but most likely will be after the next zbox or not be trying it not sure :rofl:

I will leave that to one of the others to be the guinea pig to test it :rofl::LOL:

I will leave that to one of the others to be the guinea pig to test it :rofl::LOL:
Haha my thoughts exactly! I'll wait until someone can confirm that it actually works... and as before, I'll also only buy these Zboxes once I've seen what's included.

Thanks for letting us know, Paul. :)

Reactions: paulboland
What did you think to this one @paulboland? Just seen an unboxing video on Youtube and I'd actually be tempted to get one myself if they were still available.

Reactions: Sigill
Wow they really are getting worse with these, so glad I don't get them anymore. Why do they keep giving people socks and they don't bother to ask a size they constantly include 6-11 socks so no use at all to me far too big.

Also just watched the video.
Another struggle at filling the box with useless tat

Allot of reading material in this one and why fallout and dr who in a blockbuster box.
Strange to me

Personally I like everything in there apart from the Dr Who thing, as I'm not a fan of the show (my sister is though, so I'd probably give that to her). I've been meaning to pick up The Martian book anyway, and I love that Spider-Man munny thing (cheapest I've seen it is £8 on Amazon)... knowing my luck I'd get a different one though lol. I'm a big fan of Fallout too, so I'd be happy with the keyring. And I like the sound/look of both comics. Not too fussed about the calendar and socks, but I'd still probably use them, being as though I don't yet have a 2016 calendar... and you can never have too many socks! It's a lot better than most of the previous ones anyway IMO... at least they haven't just bunged some penny sweets or stickers in there this time.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo