Zavvi Guardians Zbox UK

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
1.jpg

http://www.zavvi.com/zbox/zbox-subscription/11142494.html

At least this one will have a Pop in it and you also get a previous Zbox for free as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they do it different now but for the zbox I always got a despatch email but the fact yours was despatched maybe by Monday :)

Thank you for your help :)

What you think is going to be in it?

P.s. please no one put spoilers :)
What do I think is going to be in it
One or 2 decent tems and the rest take a guess :rofl:
If it's usual delivery time I would take a guess at Friday or following Monday
Steelbooks I get delivered quicker 4-5 days for some reason

The past 2 Zbox's have not been that great in my opinion compared to previous ones
Hopefully this one will be something better but not getting my hopes up so if it's not I wont be surprised

Reactions: Flash
Arrived this morning with Pop and a t-shirt :)
Pics to follow in a bit ;)

Seeing as there are already unboxing vids then that'll be better than my lousy pics :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Arrived this morning with Pop and a t-shirt :)
Pics to follow in a bit ;)

Seeing as there are already unboxing vids then that'll be better than my lousy pics :p

Thanks for sharing. Love how the items don't even match the theme most of the time, just to make the Zboxes even more disappointing! Nice idea for a t-shirt though... that's probably the only thing I really like.

Thanks for sharing. Love how the items don't even match the theme most of the time, just to make the Zboxes even more disappointing! Nice idea for a t-shirt though... that's probably the only thing I really like.

Best check my give away then ;)

It was pretty crap, don't like tshirt and I've got the pop and it's box is very damaged :(

Last edited:
It was pretty crap, don't like tshirt and I've got the pop and it's the box is very damaged :(
Sorry to hear about your Pop box. :(

Is your t-shirt medium by any chance? If so, I'd be interested in buying it if you're willing to sell. :)

Wasn't expecting too much from the box, glad I cancelled a couple of months ago. The only things I would have been interested in is the t-shirt and the Pop in the video as thats the last one I need from Series 1. However it sounds like there are 4 different Pops you could have got.

I got delivery on Tuesday
I was not that impressed with this
I now have cancelled my Zbox subscription

I will from now on wait till I see what is in future Zbox's and decide then if I want one

A few of them where OK but the past 2 Zbox was poor in my opinion