Zavvi Guardians Zbox UK

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
1.jpg

http://www.zavvi.com/zbox/zbox-subscription/11142494.html

At least this one will have a Pop in it and you also get a previous Zbox for free as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratz! If I could buy the Marty one and get a random box instead I wouldn't mind :joy:... but the first (and last) ever Zbox I got was the "other" Guardians box and it was so awful. And after Boxing Day's Mystery Boxes from EB Games and Hot Topic I'm even more soured... HT there were 4 different figures, I bought 3 boxes... 2x Superman 1x Flash :angry: even worse... EB there were 5 different figures, plus gold versions of each. I was only planning on buying 2 boxes, but I was 2nd in line, they said I could buy up to 5, I thought why not? I ended up with non-gold 4x Superman and 1x Fallout :dead: Never again for those.

Reactions: Flash
I guess they have some issues with boxes this month as the Zbox Threads should have been despatched on March 4th as per their Twitter account but no dispatch yet. And now they say it will be March 15th :confused:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bigfub and Flash
Typical just as I give them another chance, ah well it was only like £8 so can wait.

I see zavvi minions thinking

....that wasn't too smart making the box so cheap now the value will actually match the price, we prefer to make people pay more for less

...we already said there would be a pop figure can we just send an empty box with just a pop?

image.jpg

Reactions: ty233
Anyone had their box despatched yet? :(
Yes mine was despatched yesterday 11th March
They started to despatched Guardians Zbox on Thursday 10th March

Zbox Curator on Twitter and Zavvi Zbox Twitter informed other customers who asked when will their zbox be despatched last week that they were dispatching on the 10th and would announce the new Zbox same day

Some Zbox get dispatched first week of the month and if not that week will be the following week
It will be from the Thursday of the first or second week of the month they despatch a Zbox

Most previous Zbox have been on the Thursday the first week but some have been the second week

Last edited:
Yes mine was despatched yesterday 11th March
They started to despatched Guardians Zbox on Thursday 10th March

Zbox Curator on Twitter and Zavvi Zbox Twitter informed other customers who asked when will their zbox be despatched last week that they were dispatching on the 10th and would announce the new Zbox same day

Some Zbox get dispatched first week of the month and if not that week will be the following week
It will be from the Thursday of the first or second week of the month they despatch a Zbox

Most previous Zbox have been on the Thursday the first week but some have been the second week

Not had mine despatched :(

Not had mine despatched :(
Does still stay pending in the subscription details in your account

I never receive any despatch emails for a zbox I just look in the account to see if its says pending or despatched after I notice payment has been charged to my debit card
It first will say pending and later will say despatched
In my account its says despatched 11/03/2016

I then wait around 5-12 days for actual delivery

If your subscription status has pending then you have payment taken and it's just waiting to be picked and despatched
I'm sure it will be despatched soon if not already they do a few a day not all the same day

Does still stay pending in the subscription details in your account

I never receive any despatch emails for a zbox I just look in the account to see if its says pending or despatched after I notice payment has been charged to my debit card
It first will say pending and later will say despatched
In my account its says despatched 11/03/2016

I then wait around 5-12 days for actual delivery

If your subscription status has pending then you have payment taken and it's just waiting to be picked and despatched
I'm sure it will be despatched soon if not already they do a few a day not all the same day

I always got an email saying the zbox was despatched often with a tracking number?

Hmm hopefully soon, it's probably going to be **** as always but for £8

Reactions: paulboland
I always got an email saying the zbox was despatched often with a tracking number?

Hmm hopefully soon, it's probably going to be **** as always but for £8
I never have got a despatch email on any of my Zbox purchases
I know some customers in the UK get despatch emails but some UK customers also don't get despatch emails like me and others

What does it say in your account under subscriptions does is say pending or despatched

I never have got a despatch email on any of my Zbox purchases
I know some customers in the UK get despatch emails but some UK customers also don't get despatch emails like me and others

What does it say in your account under subscriptions does is say pending or despatched

Maybe they do it different now but for the zbox I always got a despatch email but the fact yours was despatched maybe by Monday :)

Thank you for your help :)

What you think is going to be in it?

P.s. please no one put spoilers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland