Zavvi Zbox #10 (Renegade)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ren1.jpg

Live Friday Aug 7,2015 at 9 am UK time

There will be an option to get the ZBOX by itself, or along with a mystery Marvel Steelbook for £39.99.

Bundle includes limited edition Iron Man Lenticular Steelbook

The bundle of both the Steelbook and ZBOX can be found here: http://www.zavvi.com/zbox/renegades...tery-marvel-steelbook-september/11156661.html

Standalone Zbox here http://www.zavvi.com/zbox/renegades-zbox-august-order/11156660.html

11156661-6064317680069829.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: IRON MAN
I went with the regular zbox as well :thumbs: I have never bought one of these boxes before and for 26€ i got curious and ordered this one :D Plus there is a cool looking Dredd badge that comes free with this :thumbs:

The Dredd badge is an excellent replica, very good quality. We got one in the "Cops" box.

They must have over ordered if they are now hawking them with this box AND the Star Wars steelbooks! I daren't ask whether a Renegade Box ordered before this offer came up, will come with another badge. Not that I need two but..

I've just watched an unboxing video of this and it's awful lol. They keep chucking these 50p card holders in like they are completely out of ideas

Last edited:
This includes a Drive comic and nobody told me?! The mug and Deadpool toy are also kinda cool, but the rest looks like junk as usual lol. I really want that comic, but I'm not paying the full £20 just to get it... hopefully someone might sell their copy on eBay.

Edit - Yep, there's a few on eBay already... they're not exactly cheap on there either though. :meh:

This includes a Drive comic and nobody told me?! The mug and Deadpool toy are also kinda cool, but the rest looks like junk as usual lol. I really want that comic, but I'm not paying the full £20 just to get it... hopefully someone might sell their copy on eBay.

Edit - Yep, there's a few on eBay already... they're not exactly cheap on there either though. :meh:

I'll read it this weekend then it's yours, pm me your address and I'll send it on Monday. :)

Reactions: Noodles
I'll read it this weekend then it's yours, pm me your address and I'll send it on Monday. :)
Wow, for real? That's awesomely kind of you mate. :notworthy:

After searching for it on eBay, I realised it's been released before but with different cover art... I do prefer Zavvi's though. :D

Reactions: moonbucket
Well this was a waist of time and money :meh: Only thing good was the Harley Quinn mug and the free Dredd badge :thumbs:
The rest, COME ON! :yuck: i don´t know if this was on every box but i got a single piece of black jack candy :hilarious:

This was a first and last zbox for me (n)