Zavvi Zavvi's Secret Soundtrack - Discussion Thread [Record of the Month Subscription]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
See here for more info. :thumbs:

Each month’s Soundtrack will be:
A worldwide Exclusive
Pressed on colour Vinyl
Limied to 500
Never before on vinyl; a genuine first press!

For a limited time only, get £5 off your first vinyl when you use the code: SECRET

STRICTLY LIMITED TO 500 COPIES

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These ARE gorgeous releases, I can't deny that. That Third Man release is simply stunning. There is clearly a lot of care going into these LPs. I hope Zavvi are putting the same care into the delivery packaging and service.

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Thanks for sharing with us! :)

I wish Zavvi would do the 2 for 1 deal with these again... I really want their The Third Man exclusive vinyl, and I wouldn't mind The Departed either.

I'm waiting for a couple to drop drastically

I won't order yet because I know what zavvi are like. Plus didn't they sell loads on their last sale for like £9.99? Or last year sometime?

I'm waiting for a couple to drop drastically

I won't order yet because I know what zavvi are like. Plus didn't they sell loads on their last sale for like £9.99? Or last year sometime?
Only deal I've seen them do for their Secret Soundtrack exclusives was 2 for 1 (technically I think it was buy one and get a mystery vinyl free - I bought The Town and got TTSS along with it). They're now selling a few of them without the subscription, but so far, no sign of the ones I actually want. (n)

Only deal I've seen them do for their Secret Soundtrack exclusives was 2 for 1 (technically I think it was buy one and get a mystery vinyl free - I bought The Town and got TTSS along with it). They're now selling a few of them without the subscription, but so far, no sign of the ones I actually want. (n)

Oh ok, i remember ages ago they dropped the x men soundtrack to £9.99 and they had some waxwork vinyl that went cheap

For the secret soundtrack I wouldn't mind getting the town, but not at that price and possibly Charlie and choc favtory

And wouldnt mind shinobi also

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oh ok, i remember ages ago they dropped the x men soundtrack to £9.99 and they had some waxwork vinyl that went cheap

For the secret soundtrack I wouldn't mind getting the town, but not at that price and possibly Charlie and choc favtory

And wouldnt mind shinobi also
Yeah, that was just a general sale they were having. Choc Factory vinyl looks really cool, but I'm not a fan of the film or soundtrack lol. I wish they'd drop the price of SS by £5... I may actually be half tempted to sign up then.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Anyone know what July's vinyl was? I usually see a few people posting them on social media, but there's literally nothing this month. :confused:

• Thanks
They never sent one to me this month. I was considering cancelling and got the usual "we can't until we've sent the next one"
I asked when that would be and they said the 20th. Guess they were wrong!

They never sent one to me this month. I was considering cancelling and got the usual "we can't until we've sent the next one"
I asked when that would be and they said the 20th. Guess they were wrong!
Typical Zavvi being useless as always! Quite a few of us on here have had similar issues in the past when trying to cancel our Zbox subscriptions... the trick is to just keep pestering them with emails until they do what you ask.

Looks like they're finally sending out last month's...

Don't rememeber the music but that's a cool looking vinyl

giphy.gif

I WANT THIIISSS :watch::watch::watch::watch::watch:

Keep an eye out on the vinyl page on zavvi, they have listed the town, Choco factory, tinker tailor and a few others on their own so this may follow.
I look frequently so if I see it I'll let you know and I know @Noodles does the same so I'm sure he will let you know if he sees it

I'm still waiting on the town and Choco factory price drops but it's taking ages!

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and dan8885
Keep an eye out on the vinyl page on zavvi, they have listed the town, Choco factory, tinker tailor and a few others on their own so this may follow.
I look frequently so if I see it I'll let you know and I know @Noodles does the same so I'm sure he will let you know if he sees it

I'm still waiting on the town and Choco factory price drops but it's taking ages!

Thanks a bunch :thumbs:
I would love to join the Secret Soundtrack service but I would receive all vinyl in very bad condition with their packaging :confused:

• Thanks
Thanks a bunch :thumbs:
I would love to join the Secret Soundtrack service but I would receive all vinyl in very bad condition with their packaging :confused:

I've only had one through the door from zavvi and its packaging for me was no different to HMV, Amazon or the sellers I've bought from eBay and discogs recently

Maybe they have improved from your last purchase but like I say I've only had one package from them

But if I see it I'll let you know. If they do sell it seperately it's most likely going to be priced £24.99 but a code will prob work too

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
@Flloydo @dan8885

Not sure if they're selling out quicker now or if Zavvi are just slacking with putting them up for sale on their site, but they haven't listed any vinyl from their Secret Soundtrack subscription service for a while now... Chocolate Factory, The Town and TTSS were some of the very first releases and the only ones they've sold outside of the subscription so far. I've been waiting a while for them to sell some of the others (The Third Man being one of them), but it's not looking very promising. Basically, I'm saying not to get your hopes up... although, I'll try and contact them about it later and see if they have any more information.

PS. You can always try eBay! I've seen one or two for sale on there before for decent prices (cheaper than £25, which is what Zavvi usually charge). ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885