Zavvi Zavvi's Secret Soundtrack - Discussion Thread [Record of the Month Subscription]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
See here for more info. :thumbs:

Each month’s Soundtrack will be:
A worldwide Exclusive
Pressed on colour Vinyl
Limied to 500
Never before on vinyl; a genuine first press!

For a limited time only, get £5 off your first vinyl when you use the code: SECRET

STRICTLY LIMITED TO 500 COPIES

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm I dunno, I'm kinda picky about what soundtracks I get. And after the awful Z-boxes and other crap I don't think I will take the risk...would probably end up with the Smurfs soundtrack or Alvin and the Chipmunks

Reactions: Noodles
hmm I dunno, I'm kinda picky about what soundtracks I get. And after the awful Z-boxes and other crap I don't think I will take the risk...would probably end up with the Smurfs soundtrack or Alvin and the Chipmunks
:hilarious:

I'm picky when it comes to soundtracks as well... I'll wait to see what the first one is before I even consider taking the plunge.

Reactions: Tacozilla
Hm, I just reordered with the october's 10% off code, then went to cancel the previous order and it wasn't under opened orders, but already under processed orders and the status is shown as "dispatched" yet obviously nothing was shipped and no money was taken. But there's no option to cancel the order. Very sketchy, zavvi.

The Zavvi employee Zbox Curator is the one involved with the Secret Soundtrack Club
I have known about this since beginning of last week I was discussing it with him my possible interest

I used to be the Soundtrack Buyer for Tower Records in the UK/Ireland
London Piccadilly Store and Dublin Store

I have a huge collection of vinyl Film Soundtracks and lot of them imports from Europe/USA/Japan

I like the idea of this but not yet ordered as payment is upfront
Payday not till the 22nd Oct

It really all depends on what the soundtracks are
I'm not sure if I like not knowing in advance what I will be getting
Film Scores is what I like not so much pop soundtracks

Just curious what film soundtracks would members like to see be in this secret soundtrack subscription
What is your favorite film composer

Fairly new to collecting vinyl records. Have 2 in hand and a 3rd one pre-ordered. Love movie sound track's and would love to see series such as The Matrix, Resident Evil, and Underworld to get this level of treatment some day. Otherwise, Tiger Labs Vinyl is off to a great start with their first two anime records, and can't wait to see what they bring out next year.

Anyways, to sorta stay on topic, this is a very interesting subscription idea and am curious to see what the first one turns out be. Might sign up next month if it is better than the usual releases that Zavvi get.

I not decided yet if I'm going to subscribe
The First one is scheduled for 10 November 2015

Has anyone subscribed to the Secret Soundtrack

If I get back into collecting Film Scores on Vinyl I will need to get some new stylus for my record player or upgrade to a newer model

Only thing that might be an issue for me with the soundtracks not known in advance
I collected Vinyl Soundtracks lots of them over the years and a good few were imports so the chance of some of the releases in this secret soundtrack been a soundtrack I already have will be very high even though Zavvi Quote
A Worldwide Exclusive Never Before on Vinyl; A Genuine First Press
They will be different been coloured vinyl but big chance I will already have the soundtrack even though Zavvi say never before been released on vinyl
  • A Worldwide Exclusive
  • Pressed on Coloured Vinyl
  • Limited to 500
  • Never Before on Vinyl; A Genuine First Press!

I'm interested to see what the first one is and what it looks like
Most of the best Vinyl Film Scores I already have them so I'm interested to see what they will releasing

Last edited:
From Zavvi Zbox Curator on Twitter
Exciting times at ZBOX HQ as our first Secret Soundtrack test pressing arrives
CTX1zhTXIAAmUyA.jpg

Each month’s Soundtrack will be:
A worldwide Exclusive
Pressed on colour Vinyl
Limied to 500
Never before on vinyl; a genuine first press!

For a limited time only, get £5 off your first vinyl when you use the code: SECRET

STRICTLY LIMITED TO 500 COPIES