ZBOX Lucky Dip £9.99

Getting any tshirt would probably be worth the £10 but it causally doesn't ask what size of shirt so no one is getting a shirt. It's temping in the hope to get stuff you don't have buy but knowing my luck we got most of the zboxes so would probably get the same junk :(

I wouldn't waste a tenner personally, these zboxes really are the pits, not even worth the £10 they want now.

Who has purchased one of these before and was it really worth it? Oh, what the, I may just order one anyway.
I bought the Guardians Of The Galaxy Z box and it was totally Piss poor, the quality of the products is really awful. Honestly save your money for something more worthwhile.

No pictures I'm afraid, I've been Yodelled :(
They say they delivered it (to where I work) but only one box was delivered and it wasn't for me...
Web chat with Yodel and they say "It's been delivered, take it up with the sender".

Reactions: Flash
Oh no that's awful,

I went to cancel mine as it said yesterday despatch 29th but just checked it and it's of course been despatched and having seen the pics on twitter it's a rip off even at £10 gutted :(

Reactions: bigfub
Just got our lucky dip, I'm quite embarrassed it seemed to come special delivery clearly that's where all the money went. If you thought the ordinary Zbox was s**** then this is a joke.

Here's what was inside mine

image.jpg

The only thing I didn't get from a pervious **** box was the scaler but come on that junk doesn't even come to £10 :(

Saddest thing it would probably cost me half that to return it

Reactions: bigfub
I'm still awaiting mine despite Yodel saying it's been delivered. That said, the good cop/bad cop should be delivered today by the same Yodel driver so I'm going to jump on him if he hasn't got two boxes for me...

The fact mine had been opened and I took pictures. No response yet but I'll let you know.
You're right, it is absolute tat though :(

Just got our lucky dip, I'm quite embarrassed it seemed to come special delivery clearly that's where all the money went. If you thought the ordinary Zbox was s**** then this is a joke.

Here's what was inside mine

image.jpg

The only thing I didn't get from a pervious **** box was the scaler but come on that junk doesn't even come to £10 :(

Saddest thing it would probably cost me half that to return it

Sorry, Can't help it
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: