WINNER CHOSEN zesty Giveaway #16 - Blade Runner 2049 Custom Lenticular Slipbox (3 Winners chosen)

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
DURATION:

Finishing Sunday March 31st AM UK

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

All registered members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:

Here's a custom lenticular slipbox for Blade Runner 2049 below made by me.

3 Winners each to receive one each.

Will fit either standard sealed/open steelbook or amaray.

HOW TO WIN:

Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if you don’t do it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Which classic sci-fi movie deserves a reboot/sequel? :D

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Winner pays shipping please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you

If you like this and want to join my other giveaways simply search zesty and click the titles only box in the upper right corner of the screen

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

1. [U]raven76[/U]
  2. [U]staplehead[/U]
  3. [U]Master13[/U]
  4. [U]Lakerone[/U]
  5. [U]Grendel[/U]
  6. [U]matt18[/U]
  7. [U]jdclark88[/U]
  8. [U]DrNotSoHorrible[/U]
  9. [U]Steven West[/U]
  10. [U]misformatt[/U]
  11. [U]monanza[/U]
  12. [U]TheStixter[/U]
  13. [U]Maksym[/U]
  14. [U]Samurainl[/U]
  15. [U]Rady[/U]
  16. [U]toykuehn[/U]
  17. [U]Apo[/U]
  18. [U]Darth toffeeman[/U]
  19. [U]nafosb[/U]
  20. [U]Brian Puterman[/U]
  21. [U]ethnosax[/U]
  22. [U]YellowCake[/U]
  23. [U]snoopcat1987[/U]
  24. [U]GibsonStrat[/U]
  25. [U]ckman88[/U]
  26. [U]rj531[/U]
  27. [U]rockntoni[/U]
  28. [U]bigfub[/U]
  29. [U]jaws fanatic[/U]
  30. [U]Blu-ray-Bro[/U]
  31. [U]smigro[/U]
  32. [U]denizen[/U]
  33. [U]Stygian[/U]
  34. [U]bigrob[/U]
  35. [U]taher[/U]
  36. [U]myraan_[/U]
  37. [U]ankyer6[/U]
  38. [U]CyberT[/U]

Last edited:
I was all set until I saw Darth toffeeman mention Black Hole.....that would be amazing, in the right hands of course. I was going to say Star Wars. Once JJ Abrams is done with this last episode of the new trilogy I really think it's time for Disney to look at the long term health of Star Wars. I was really disappointed in the Last Jedi. There were moments of brilliance sandwiched between a mess of ideas and "HUH?" scenes. Take a chance on an unusual director and see what new life can be injected into the stories. Denis Villeneuve would be an inspired choice to lead a new trilogy. He is simply brilliant. Antoine Fuqua, Christopher McQuarrie, and Steven Spielberg would all deliver different takes on one of the greatest sci-fi series ever. There are so many choices!! Sorry, got carried away. Thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: zesty
Thanks so much, for providing such a lovely prize! @zesty :happy:
As for 'sequel/reboot' of a "classic" sci-fi flik, I would pay serious coin to see a decent version of "Island Of Lost Souls", as NONE of the tripe that followed Laughton's incredible 1932 version have merit imho.
Since we don't really know what happened to the inhabitants after Dr. Moreau was taken to the 'house of pain' (fires can be put out), it would be great to see a follow-up visit to the island.
As a lead actor, it would be hard to emulate Chuck's insidious performance but perhaps James McAvoy could pull it off (or better, he as the 'new hero' and Hugo Weaving as a new mad Doctor?)
Thanks for asking such a great question!

Reactions: zesty
Sorry for the delay but it was Mothering Sunday in the UK yesterday :hilarious:

And the winners are @matt18 @rj531 @bigrob

landscape-1467725698-leonardo-di-caprio-great-gatsby.gif

Reactions: bigrob