Added to Calendar: 09-05-22

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 5, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 17, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Director's Cut

Zodiac Zavvi Steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MM3 and MrSquifler
Apr 20, 2013
FR
Oh, right. Well, the HD DVD I got, and BD of the same time, were on 2 discs only in US it seems, they have extras in HD.
ALL other releases, in Europe, UK, Japan, etc, stuck 3 and a half hours of documentaries on the same disc, as the film, thus had to make them in SD.
You'd be buying this edition, as there's no UHD, only for a steelbook, which isn't great, so...
actually , there is no need for me for this steelbook because I already have the amaray from US with 2 discs & extras in HD.

but I have no steelbook, and I really love this movie ... I try to find a previous steelbook from the past, but prices are a bit high .... and can't find any "old" steelbook on Amazon US, Europe, UK.

besides ebay .... any idea please where I could get an old steelbook copy "new & sealed" ?

Thank you ;)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
I stopped paying attention to this release the moment I saw the artwork, so I didn't even realise this doesn't include 4K... in which case, here's hoping there'll be another/better 4K steel down the line.
Warner not done a 4K restoration and there is no 4K UHD release

There is only DVD and Blu-ray releases available in regards to this film
Even digital is SD or HD options only

A 4K UHD release is not planned by warner at the moment so unlikely be any 4K UHD release for a good while if at all

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Warner not done a 4K restoration and there is no 4K UHD release

There is only DVD and Blu-ray releases available in regards to this film
Even digital is SD or HD options only

A 4K UHD release is not planned by warner at the moment so unlikely be any 4K UHD release for a good while if at all
I gathered that lol. They'd be idiots not to do a 4K release sooner or later though.

Reactions: paulboland