UK
Release date: February 24, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

02-665362.jpg
03-665362.jpg 04-665362.jpg
02-665362.jpg

Last edited:
...Interesting, wonder if there will be a Blu-ray only release ?, good to see HMV getting more exclusives, but, and I hate to admit this, wish zavvi had it, maybe could of got a discount working if ordered early enough..

1571418513976.png

Here's what the guys think of the TBC art on the new one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At least the colour matches . . . personally prefer the cast on the back with something more interesting on the front:-
1571419224435.png
1571419267626.png

Last edited:
Didn't think we'd be seeing HMV Exclusives again. Ordered.

Shame that there's no discount or rewards card with them though, as I much prefer using them to Zavvi.

Didn't think we'd be seeing HMV Exclusives again. Ordered.

Shame that there's no discount or rewards card with them though, as I much prefer using them to Zavvi.

? really? They have a spidey far from home exclusive, once upon a time in Hollywood, into the spiderverse and so on

Reactions: djjez83
Just watched this and thoroughly enjoyed it! Going to wait and see what the 4k slip looks like before grabbing this thought. Plus highly doubt it will fly off the shelves at £30 a 4k steel which seems to be the new average these days!

Really liking that! Just hope they don't ruin it by giving it a matte finish, which they most likely will... prove me wrong, Sony. ;)