Genre: Horror, Action, Comedy

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin

Release: 2019-10-31

Plot: Plot unknown

Reactions: AlienKing
71w4tp9fRcL._SL1200_.jpg

Hmmm. I love the first film but I’m not 100% on this

Im 100% gona watch it but I hope it’s good.

I do love that they are all academy winners or nominees haha. That cracked me up. Dunno why

agreed. the trailer was meh. Sadly. Hope its much better.... Guessing they wont be able to repeat the charm.

Reactions: Flloydo
agreed. the trailer was meh. Sadly. Hope its much better.... Guessing they wont be able to repeat the charm.

I really didn’t like the Shaun of the dead copy where they meet their doppelgängers

I’m also afraid that the original charm will be missing

Reactions: Noodles
I really didn’t like the Shaun of the dead copy where they meet their doppelgängers

I’m also afraid that the original charm will be missing
I didn't make the Shaun of the Dead connection before but now you've mentioned it, it's bothering me
Lol I didn't clock the connection either, but now it's bugging me also.

Okay that new red band trailer has me sold. The other trailer makes this look rubbish

yeah much better trailer.

it does right. Actually made me laugh and got me excited lol.

what’s with the Murray moment though? That’s confused me. Must be a recording of a interview they watch or something

This was an enjoyable sequel. The cast’s chemistry is great again and follows a similar formula. If you liked the first one this is definitely worth the price of admission.

I had 3 separate mates contact me after seeing this yesterday and all said it was fantastic. That’s good enough for me and I 100% trust 2 of them lol

Also 2 of them reakon it’s better than the first which made me gasp a little but I’ll be the judge of that haha

Just came back from watching this. Loved it. So good and funnier than the first. Make sure you stay all the way till the end, one mid-credits scene and a shorter after-credits one.

Reactions: tridon