Mediabook Zone 414 (2021) (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Release date: November 19, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

519QRCxY41L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles and komor

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
First edition of this movie anywhere, glad it's a mediabook!
What's funny is they stuck an extra Blu-ray in here with a movie The Machine, just like they did with an earlier mediabook version of a film 400 Days - I guess they printed too many and don't know what to do with them. :smuggrin:
I absolutely loved it, yes it's a copy of Blade Runner, but it's a good copy, expanding on its 'what it is to be human' theme, very atmospheric and grim and gloomy. Matilda Lutz is way better, than that blank non-actress Ana de Armas from BR2049.

• Informative
Reactions: komor
Oct 9, 2019
First edition of this movie anywhere, glad it's a mediabook!
What's funny is they stuck an extra Blu-ray in here with a movie The Machine, just like they did with an earlier mediabook version of a film 400 Days - I guess they printed too many and don't know what to do with them. :smuggrin:
Same with Bloody Hell, where We Summon The Darkness is the 2nd Blu-Ray.
4013549127011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Can you see if it´s glossy or matte finish?
It's mostly matte on the front, with spot gloss on the main character and title.
Back has the whole photo-poster glossed, which takes up most of it.
It's one of the best mediabooks, with lots of photos, full page and others.
Even has a spread about the bonus movie The Machine, so you get an original poster/cover.

Zone414BDMediabook001.jpg Zone414BDMediabook010.jpg

Zone414BDMediabook002.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook003.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook004.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook005.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook006.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook007.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook008.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook009.jpg

Please tell me if photos are too big, I don't usually edit on the go from a smartphone, and don't know what the rules here are regarding size.

Reactions: komor
Oct 9, 2019
It's mostly matte on the front, with spot gloss on the main character and title.
Back has the whole photo-poster glossed, which takes up most of it.
It's one of the best mediabooks, with lots of photos, full page and others.
Even has a spread about the bonus movie The Machine, so you get an original poster/cover.
Interesting, good to know - my guess was full-gloss like so many others. That they took spot gloss applications on this one is a surprise and also the inside is pleasing. The spread is kind of unusual. Never saw that before and thik it is done well. Photos are all nice, thanks.:thumbs: Because I have a collection of Sci-Fi-movies as Mediabooks I will keep that one in mind. You can see the others here: Komor's Sci-Fi collection

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero