Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 19, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

519QRCxY41L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles and komor
First edition of this movie anywhere, glad it's a mediabook!
What's funny is they stuck an extra Blu-ray in here with a movie The Machine, just like they did with an earlier mediabook version of a film 400 Days - I guess they printed too many and don't know what to do with them. :smuggrin:
I absolutely loved it, yes it's a copy of Blade Runner, but it's a good copy, expanding on its 'what it is to be human' theme, very atmospheric and grim and gloomy. Matilda Lutz is way better, than that blank non-actress Ana de Armas from BR2049.

• Informative
Reactions: komor
First edition of this movie anywhere, glad it's a mediabook!
What's funny is they stuck an extra Blu-ray in here with a movie The Machine, just like they did with an earlier mediabook version of a film 400 Days - I guess they printed too many and don't know what to do with them. :smuggrin:
Same with Bloody Hell, where We Summon The Darkness is the 2nd Blu-Ray.
4013549127011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles
Can you see if it´s glossy or matte finish?
It's mostly matte on the front, with spot gloss on the main character and title.
Back has the whole photo-poster glossed, which takes up most of it.
It's one of the best mediabooks, with lots of photos, full page and others.
Even has a spread about the bonus movie The Machine, so you get an original poster/cover.

Zone414BDMediabook001.jpg Zone414BDMediabook010.jpg

Zone414BDMediabook002.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook003.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook004.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook005.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook006.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook007.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook008.jpg
Zone414BDMediabook009.jpg

Please tell me if photos are too big, I don't usually edit on the go from a smartphone, and don't know what the rules here are regarding size.

Reactions: komor
It's mostly matte on the front, with spot gloss on the main character and title.
Back has the whole photo-poster glossed, which takes up most of it.
It's one of the best mediabooks, with lots of photos, full page and others.
Even has a spread about the bonus movie The Machine, so you get an original poster/cover.
Interesting, good to know - my guess was full-gloss like so many others. That they took spot gloss applications on this one is a surprise and also the inside is pleasing. The spread is kind of unusual. Never saw that before and thik it is done well. Photos are all nice, thanks.:thumbs: Because I have a collection of Sci-Fi-movies as Mediabooks I will keep that one in mind. You can see the others here: Komor's Sci-Fi collection

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero