Zoolander (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

Aug 12, 2012
Release date: December 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Walmart
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $17.96
Note: SteelBook Giftset (Blu-ray + Digital HD + Zoolander Headband + Movie Money)

k2-_00567166-159d-4be4-b1f9-724781e92bb2.v1.jpg

k2-_d2993a46-4c70-4f3e-89b8-68e292e34c47.v1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this while futilely searching for some older Steelbooks on Walmart's website. I didn't find an entry for this in the forum through a search so I added this one here as a placeholder. If this is not the proper way to include this information, please accept my sincere apologies for the misdeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting for Zoolander on Blu-Ray for a minute!! So glad I didn't buy the 10 pound copy on amazon UK.

"Freak gasoline fight accidents can happen to really really good looking people"

Reactions: dfoles
Oh good, a thread full of Zoolander quotes. :rolleyes: Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

Seriously though, this sounds cool. Can't wait for the sequel too!

Reactions: natlee75