Zoom - Steelbook Retailer Thread [United Kingdom]

Zoom.png

Delivery to UK only.
Website link: https://www.zoom.co.uk/
Tel: 0800 021 7020 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)

Ebay Store link: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/zoomonline

From website: "Zoom.co.uk is a trading name of Universal Pictures (UK) Limited, acting on behalf of the Universal Columbia Alliance, a company registered in England and Wales (Company number 01975478) whose registered office is at 1 Central St. Giles, St. Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU"

Reactions: digitalbabe
Has anyone ordered from Zoom yet? There is 10% off your first order if you sign up to the news letter, but it is not clear how you get the 10%. Anyone had any luck?
If you purchase as a guest you seem to be able to use the code multiple times. You do t need to sign up to the newsletter just use SIGNUP10 for the code and you should get 10% off.:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Maximus15
Received my first order from Zoom today, two Futurepaks and a CD, all crammed into a jiffybag. Fortunately nothing was damaged and the items were cheap, however, I would be a bit anxious if a new release steelbook was shipped in a jiffybag :ohno:.

Yes, the jiffy bag seems to be the packaging of choice for steelbooks and Blu-rays combined with slow-ish delivery but these issues don't bother me so much when the prices are as good as they are.
Only ordered a few Blu-rays from them so far - as they have a very limited stock - and perfectly happy with what I've bought:-
1) FEAR AND LOATHING (formerly an HMV Exclusive) futurepack @GBP 4.50 (although I could have bought all four of the former HMV exclusives in a "2 for GBP 8" promotion). Ordered 13/7, posted 14/7 and received 18/7.
2) JAWS 2,3 & 4 Boxset (3BDs) @GBP 13.50. Ordered 14/7 - pre-order for 22/8.
3) THE MONEY PIT @GBP 7.20. Ordered on the 14/7, posted on the 15/7 and received today the 19/7.
4) MY FAIR LADY: 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION @GBP 7.20. Ordered on the 18/7, posted on the 19/7 and awaiting arrival.
5) STAR TREK 1 - 10 STEELBOOKS IN BOX @GBP 112.50. Ordered on the 22/6 and delivered yesterday on the 18/7 (Release Date).

Ordered 4 futurepaks from them last week and received an email on the Thursday to say they'd been dispatched... a week later and I still haven't received them. :ohno:

Ordered 4 futurepaks from them last week and received an email on the Thursday to say they'd been dispatched... a week later and I still haven't received them. :ohno:
Just an update on this... I still hadn't received my items almost 2 weeks later, so I contacted them and they replied pretty quickly saying that they would've expected them to have arrived by now, so would send me replacements the next day. Believe it or not, the original parcel arrived the following morning, by which point it was too late as they'd already sent out the replacements. They're setting me up with a free returns label for once the second parcel arrives though, so it all turned out fine in the end... although it's a shame our time was wasted, all thanks to Royal Mail. It's good to know that Zoom's customer service is top notch anyway! :D

"STEELBOOK UPDATE: We'd like to inform you all that all our exclusives will now be packaged in bubble jiffys and boxes - maximum protection!"

• Thanks
Reactions: lenticularis
To all EU members

Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom

European Delivery:

Zoom.co.uk ships to all countries in the European Union as well as the U.K.

For European Delivery we offer a standard 3-6 working day delivery window from dispatch of the goods.

All delivery times are subject to courier company.

European Union Countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden

£1.99

1 -2 Units

3- 6 Working Days

European Union

£2.99

3 Units and above

3- 6 Working Days

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: aLLu
Yeah, great news. However, they don't let me register with my German postcode. I suppose they still try to apply that weird UK postcode logic to evaluate foreign postcodes (which of cause would fail).

@paulboland thank you very much for the heads up, great news.

Quick question, i just tried registering with them and they weren't accepting my postcode. I've tried using various combinations and even converted my postcode using the eircode converter. Did you have any luck registering yourself?

Yeah, great news. However, they don't let me register with my German postcode. I suppose they still try to apply that weird UK postcode logic to evaluate foreign postcodes (which of cause would fail).

That's a problem Zoom has to fix...They really should have tested it before going live.

@paulboland thank you very much for the heads up, great news.

Quick question, i just tried registering with them and they weren't accepting my postcode. I've tried using various combinations and even converted my postcode using the eircode converter. Did you have any luck registering yourself?
My eircode worked without any issues in post code section
Vist eircode website and enter your address to get your eircode copy and paste it in postcode section on Zoom website
Some eircode use Letter o or number 0 best to copy and paste it to avoid entering wrong

My eircode worked without any issues in post code section
Vist eircode website and enter your address to get your eircode copy and paste it in postcode section on Zoom website
Some eircode use Letter o or number 0 best to copy and paste it to avoid entering wrong

Thanks Paul, never tried copy and paste option I guess I entered it incorrectly, however no need to worry anymore as I saw your updates regarding exclusive back catalogue releases being sold via Zavvi. Really wanted that Barbarella so I can grab it now.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland