Zootopia - In theaters March 4, 2016

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Zootopia (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Byron Howard[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ginnifer Goodwin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Bateman[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-03-04[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: In the animal city of Zootopia, a fast-talking fox who's trying to make it big goes on the run when he's framed for a crime he didn't commit. Zootopia's top cop, a self-righteous rabbit, is hot on his tail, but when both become targets of a conspiracy, they're forced to team up and discover even natural enemies can become best friends.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
AsPqC28CiDiqkigIotjL3gYtPBu.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Reactions: Ricker and Flloydo
Liking the look of the characters and animation in this.

Reactions: harry
Just thought i'd point out, this movie is currently 100% on RT with 27 reviews.

"Zootopia isn't simply another fun Disney animated movie. It's one of the greatest Disney animated movies the company has ever produced." - CinemaBlend.com

Yeah... so looks like I might have to go see it this weekend! :woot:

STILL at 100% with 55 Reviews!!! Crazy!

"Zootopia is one of my favorite animated movies. Not one of my favorite animated movies of the last year or two, or of the last decade, or in recent memory. It's one of my favorite animated movies, period."
- Richard Roeper

Reactions: Flloydo
Wow @kaw damn I thought the previews looked pretty good , but hot damn .... guess gotta take the fam to this one!

Reactions: kaw
Game back from the cinema. Me and my wife we are big disney fans, and we both loved this movie:drool:. I have to say, its better than Inside out, Wreck it Ralph, Big Hero 6. It was hilarious :LOL:, the animation is excellent :woot:and you guys have to go and see it :thumbs:

@chunk @Sigill @luke98 @Mickle_89 @Hatori @darczap @Actarus @TobinFrost
Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs: Definitely have to see it soon then as you loved so much:thumbs:

Plot sounds like who framed Roger rabbit:D