Slipbox Zu : Warriors from the Magic Mountain (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Limited to 777) [Korea]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: February 24, 2016
Purchase link: NOVAMEDIA
Price: $23.99

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Good blind buy or no?
Is it one of those 'over the top action', and 'awesome swordfights that don't make sense' type of movies? :D

I'd say good blind buy - if it's the original version. check the trailer below. flying swordsmen/women, cool locations, a bit silly story/special effects. but you are left entertained. IMO.

I ve seen this few times, years ago. and probably will buy. despite IMO average packaging.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
I'd say good blind buy - if it's the original version. check the trailer below. flying swordsmen/women, cool locations, a bit silly story/special effects. but you are left entertained. IMO.

I ve seen this few times, years ago. and probably will buy. despite IMO average packaging.
Does look entertaining. I like those silly special effects when they combine it with real martial arts. Its fun to watch. :D
Agree about the packaging too. I think the titles might be embossed or whatever but I don't really like the slip case art. :dunno:

nicblue

Premium Supporter
I agree about the case, but it's very reasonably priced..23.99 is close to a newly released blu-ray in the States lol. Could be a good add-on item if you're looking to buy more stuff on nova imo