Slipbox Zu : Warriors from the Magic Mountain (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Limited to 777) [Korea]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: February 24, 2016
Purchase link: NOVAMEDIA
Price: $23.99
file_31.jpg

Good blind buy or no?
Is it one of those 'over the top action', and 'awesome swordfights that don't make sense' type of movies? :D

I'd say good blind buy - if it's the original version. check the trailer below. flying swordsmen/women, cool locations, a bit silly story/special effects. but you are left entertained. IMO.

I ve seen this few times, years ago. and probably will buy. despite IMO average packaging.

I'd say good blind buy - if it's the original version. check the trailer below. flying swordsmen/women, cool locations, a bit silly story/special effects. but you are left entertained. IMO.

I ve seen this few times, years ago. and probably will buy. despite IMO average packaging.

Does look entertaining. I like those silly special effects when they combine it with real martial arts. Its fun to watch. :D
Agree about the packaging too. I think the titles might be embossed or whatever but I don't really like the slip case art. :dunno:

I agree about the case, but it's very reasonably priced..23.99 is close to a newly released blu-ray in the States lol. Could be a good add-on item if you're looking to buy more stuff on nova imo