£10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate for £5

Just bought Despicable Me 2 on DVD (£10) as an Xmas present for my niece with the certificate, so it only cost me a fiver. :scat:

Just bought Despicable Me 2 on DVD (£10) as an Xmas present for my niece with the certificate, so it only cost me a fiver. :scat:

This looks good as an extra for the little uns
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Despicable-Me-Minions-Sticker-Activity/dp/1471118525/ref=pd_sim_d_h__13

£2 Despicable Me 2: Minions Sticker Activity Scene Book [Paperback]
51ylsjFiNSL._.jpg

I keep getting page expired

I skim read the 76 page thread on HUKD and some people have been really abusing the offer, there's also a few reports of people getting money taken out of their banks and not getting vouchers so please check your banks

Edit, tried using chrome and got a voucher straight away

Last edited:
Tried on Safari and still didn't work, despite my bank showing the holding charges for 5 x attempts!!

Worked first time for me (I use Chrome... not sure if it makes a difference). People are hammering the deal though, so that might be causing a few site problems. Plus, as already mentioned by jammyone... some folk are really abusing it.

Just confirmed with Barclaycard that my order got stuck at the processing stage so I will be automatically refunded within the next few days

just got this email back after I complained... Swift reply so im happy with that,

Hello,

Thanks for contacting bespoke offers today. I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced.

I would like to inform you that we are experiencing some issues with the following voucher: ‘£10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate for £5’. We are urgently working on a fix and are hopeful to have this in place soon. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, I’m unable to give you a timescale on when the fix will be in place but can assure you we are trying very hard to resolve this matter and would like to thank you for your patience.

In regards to any payment issues, I’d like to re-assure you any attempted payments to bespoke offers which have not provided you with a voucher code may show as a pending authorisation on your credit or debit. I can advise that these transactions were not successful and will be returned to you within the next 3 – 5 working days, subject to your card issuer.

If you would still like to purchase this offer, you can do so subject to availability, however, until a fix is in place the above payment issue may still affect you. Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.