Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
1st box limited to 1000 pieces
Zbox1.png
zbox2.png
zbox3.png

Zavvi just posted the following:

Who managed to pre-order our first ‪#‎zbox‬ on Friday? If you missed out then I've got some more exciting zbox news for you all today - Coming soon... the Guardians of the Galaxy zbox!

Please note that this is NOT the January zbox, nor is it officially part of our monthly zbox releases. This limited edition Guardians of the Galaxy zbox is a standalone mystery box complementing this week's Blu-ray and DVD release, and the perfect treat for any fans of the franchise!

Really wish I knew what to expect..... I can just see it being a t-shirt, a folded poster and maybe a Funko POP figure..... just don't know if I want to chance £20 on it

I has it in my basket, but then decided against it, these loot rate style mystery boxes sometimes have some good stuff in them but quite often don't, id rather spend my £20 on something I want than gamble £20 on possibly getting something I like.

I went for both. Even with a tshirt and a POP then thats the £20 worth.

Im expecting t shirt, pop, poster(s) and maybe even man of steel steelbook in the Justice one as I saw it was less than £10 a few werks back

Mine was slightly different had a batman funko and superman socks
It's alright but I don't think he value of the contents are as high as there stating apart from the funko the rest is really cheap stuff

Mine was for my Christmas so didn't get to open it till today but I was pleasantly surprised, I liked the box, I didn't have the pop which was good and liked the tshirt, nice wee box for £20

I'm looking forward to the GOTG one, :)

The Justice box wasn't bad, looking forward to the Guardians one (will hopefully arrive tomorrow). Won't be picking up the 3rd one, I think some of the stuff will be wasted on me (no doubt there will be an awesome Star Wars item in there that I want!)

Just got my Guardians box, have to say it's a joke!
Don't even think I can sell the items on to get some money back.

Got my guardians box

For £20 it's alrite but no wow factor but they used the same justice box which was disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.