£5 off £50 Steelbook discount code

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome! reordered some movies to save £20

Mine did work on Conjuring

Last edited:
Working for me now! I was being an idiot and ordered in euros :dunno: So I ordered Little Mermaid steel (which I've been holding off on!) and re-ordered The Conjuring steel and The Wolverine (amaray with slipcover). Happy Days! :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Just a warning if you place a order using one of these codes then change your mind on you have to cancel the entire order.

Whilst it only gives this option on the cancellation page, you can cancel items another way on Zavvi now.

- Click on the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page.

- Click the 'Contact Us' button on the left of the next page.

You'll then get a new form that allows you to open queries about orders. You can select the order, and items within the order (there are links next to each item to cancel them, but ignore them, they just take you back to the regular item cancellation screen).

Then you get a drop down menu, and one of the options is to cancel the items.

I ordered the Beyond steelbook and another game with one of these codes a while ago, and the other game shipped. I used this form to cancel the Beyond steelbook with no problems. It just takes a few days for them to get back to you.

Now, I don't know how it would work if you had other items that hadn't shipped as well. They might cancel them all, I don't know. And technically, they could charge you whatever you saved by using the code on items that have already shipped, but they didn't do that to me.

I have asked Zavvi to cancel items in cases such as this a number of times and they have done it without any problems. Just yesterday I asked them to cancel Starship Troopers from an order that included Dick Tracy, The Rocketeer and Tron. I was a little nervous as a couple of the others are out of stock, but they cancelled Starship Troopers only, just as I requested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.