Notes: Region B

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6338.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just see this on zavvis site

Never heard of this but I do love a doc especially a music doc and also most things Japanese plus I read it's by the searching for sugarman team BUT I'm not feeling that art, know nothing about the band and not paying £30 for something I have no clue about

Maybe on a price drop around the £15/ £18 mark like the labyrinth and reservoir dogs price

Part of me was thinking of getting this just for the hell of it as it is a UK release, but I think I'm not going to bother, especially at that price. It really grates on me that this is the next UK release Mondo X, with the artwork in my opinion, not being one of the more exciting pieces in the Mondo range.

If it gets a massive price drop I may pick it up just to see what this band is all about but until that happens, guess I'll have to wait and see what #020 is going to be.

Very true, I didn't even know it was here until someone posted the other day. Totally a ninja move, but @snooloui knew!
This thread was originally in the other Steelbook section, so that could be why you didn't spot it until now...? Funny how I had no interest in it until it was revealed to be Mondo X. :LOL:

This thread was originally in the other Steelbook section, so that could be why you didn't spot it until now...? Funny how I had no interest in it until it was revealed to be Mondo X. :LOL:

bwahaha, that makes more sense! I watch this forum for new threads, so now I understand why I didn't get an alert.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
But they are supposed to be really popular!! :naughty: :p j/k

The BD thread was the same way :rofl: One reply until it was found out to be Mondo

• Thanks
But they are supposed to be really popular!! :naughty: :p j/k

The BD thread was the same way :rofl: One reply until it was found out to be Mondo

Imagine the number of replies a thread would get if it was a really popular title or new release.

People would flip their stuff! :p

Was excited for the next Mondo steelbook and had hoped for an iconic film from the 70s or 80s...

And we get this.

As a fan of rave and Drum and bass this is arguably the most uninteresting thing they could have ever chosen.

£5 max for me and I would never watch it :(

Hope #20 is of interest.

Reactions: Bunk
Part of me was thinking of getting this just for the hell of it as it is a UK release, but I think I'm not going to bother, especially at that price. It really grates on me that this is the next UK release Mondo X, with the artwork in my opinion, not being one of the more exciting pieces in the Mondo range.

If it gets a massive price drop I may pick it up just to see what this band is all about but until that happens, guess I'll have to wait and see what #020 is going to be.

Yep.

Release a brilliant Mondo avengers steelbook that is almost impossible to source in the UK.

And we get this.

I cant see this selling out as its an obscure release to the least. Just wait till 3 weeks after release and it will be reduced on HMV no doubt. I dont think it being a UK exclusive (atleast i think it is) is going to affect things either as Labyrinth is still in stock on zavvi for £12.99 a year later

I will wait for a price drop
This is not a title I was thinking would be a Mondo X release

Strange choice I can't see this selling out

Thanks! I've pre-ordered for now... hopefully it drops in price before release day, otherwise I'll be cancelling.

Me too, I'm unwilling to purchase these at that list price.

I'm not one to mess around, I'd rather secure my copies in advance to continue the collection, but not if it's excessive
in cost.

• Thanks