#030 Frozen (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: January 28, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (try cart code INSTA for possible 10% off fyi)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Tom Whalen

Frozen Mondo X Zavvi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest I was left feeling a little disappointed by it, can't quite put my finger on why just expected something 'more'
Oh? It's exactly what I expected to be honest... the same as the previous Disney releases. Although, this may actually be my favourite one yet due to the colours - the metallic blues and purples against the white look awesome!

Oh? It's exactly what I expected to be honest... the same as the previous Disney releases. Although, this may actually be my favourite one yet due to the colours - the metallic blues and purples against the white look awesome!

This is my first Mondo Disney steel so didn't have any reference but now you mention it I think it is the metallic palette that's not doing it for me.

Got 4 Mondo steels in total now and Dredd is still my fav :)

This is my first Mondo Disney steel so didn't have any reference but now you mention it I think it is the metallic palette that's not doing it for me.

Ah, that's fair enough then mate. I'm usually not the biggest fan of bare metal showing through on steels either, but I think it actually works very well with this one, considering it's meant to be ice lol.

Are you a Jock fan?

Just received steelie this morning, really like this in hand, much prefer it to the standard release, I am a big fan of Tom Whalen artwork, I am hoping for the Toy Story release because his artwork for that is stunning.
Can you take some pictures? Cannot wait to see it in hands!!

Judging by this short unboxing . . .

. . . and despite not having it in hand yet (my fault) and despite not much going on inside, looks like this will be my joint favourite of the Mondo Disney (UK) steelbook line (along w/ the upcoming ALICE IN WONDERLAND):-

Bang the drum and sound the trumpet . . . this delightful steelbook is elegance personified and (imo) the best-looking of the three FROZEN (UK) steelbooks.
Pic courtesy Muscat95:-
1548938369127.png

I agree, got this in hand yesterday and it looks stunning! Complete with numbering printed on the spine, etc

I just got delivery

It's destroyed :mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

50849839_10217279445358726_4087811716119789568_n.jpg 51401464_10217279445198722_6383574325420621824_n.jpg

It was shipped from sweden and was shipped in a cardboard mailer
50974235_10217279509880339_184549341640261632_n.jpg
@zavvi
All Steelbooks are to be shipped in the white boxes and be sent from Guernsey