10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #54) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 18, 2016 (Standard) - FAC (Janurary 16th , 2017)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

10.jpg

10.jpg 10_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool

Just your comment "they did not live in a mailbox" makes it sound like your being serious lol

Hopefully we see some beauty shot soon. For the 1000th time FA please use the IMAX poster as the full slip

so me sounding serious makes you laugh (out loud) ?

so me sounding serious makes you laugh (out loud) ?

Mate I'm gonna be honest, I don't know when your being serious or not

I also use lol for a little snigger or general laugh, it's so natural for me to write "lol" even though I hate the phrase "laugh out loud" and half the time can't be f*cked to add an emoji. I'm not actually laughing in your face when I write it, it's not a dig

But your comment "they do not live in a mailbox" was funny, it made me laugh. What's wrong with that?

Ease up mate

Mate I'm gonna be honest, I don't know when your being serious or not

I also use lol for a little snigger or general laugh, it's so natural for me to write "lol" even though I hate the phrase "laugh out loud" and half the time can't be f*cked to add an emoji. I'm not actually laughing in your face when I write it, it's not a dig

But your comment "they do not live in a mailbox" was funny, it made me laugh. What's wrong with that?

Ease up mate

that's the beauty of it. for me it represends monty pythonian humor. bad thing is not everyone gets it.

I was about post my pulling your leg, if you had replied to my 'you laughing at my serious post' post. had even picture ready.

'they do not live in mailbox' was meant to be funny. glad you laughed. nothig wrong with that. i thought it was a good one too.

...and i do not like overuse of emoticons. not everything should be simplified.

all good here.

:thumbs: (oops)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hate it when they start with number 2.. Do the first one!! Atleast at some point in the future.. same with hunger games, ghost rider etc:thumbs:
Is this classed as an official sequel though, I didn't know this was related to Cloverfield until I got told?