10% off select pre-order Steelbooks & more

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
10% Zavvi Code DEUT10 - does not work on pre-orders of many Zavvi Steelbooks,

Successfully tested on pre-orders of City of God, The Shining and A Clockwork Orange, Lone Ranger, Kick Ass 2 and Studio Ghibli Steelbooks

It works on the following pre-orders:
Big Trouble In Little China, City of God, A Clockwork Orange, Howl's Moving Castle, Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, Kick-Ass 2, My Neighbour Totoro, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Ponyo and The Stone Roses: Made of Stone

and All 'in stock' Steelbooks (excluding E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial unfortunately)

Worked for me on
A Clockwork Orange
The Shining
Big Trouble in Little China
City of God

Didn't work for
Planes
The Lone Ranger
Only God Forgives
Zatoichi
Anchorman
13 Assassins or
Point Break

Worked for me on
A Clockwork Orange
The Shining
City of God

Didn't work for
Planes
The Lone Ranger
Only God Forgives
Zatoichi
Anchorman
13 Assassins or
Point Break

Amazing that they don't let it work on Planes and Lone Ranger. Those 2 steelbooks got BLASTED for high price and lackluster box office interest, and yet Zavvi thinks they are gonna sell at full price.

Worked for me on
A Clockwork Orange
The Shining
City of God

Didn't work for
Planes
The Lone Ranger
Only God Forgives
Zatoichi
Anchorman
13 Assassins or
Point Break
I don't think the Shining is included, I couldn't get it to work and a few other people have said the same thing.

Amazing that they don't let it work on Planes and Lone Ranger. Those 2 steelbooks got BLASTED for high price and lackluster box office interest, and yet Zavvi thinks they are gonna sell at full price.

Even with 10% it's to early to pick them up :hilarious:

I don't think the Shining is included, I couldn't get it to work and a few other people have said the same thing.

The Shining did work as I was watching the total discount increase as I added individual items to the shopping basket.
Might of been removed by now.

Already pre-ordered these non-exclusive titles from Amazon.co.uk, and it still works out cheaper! Zavvi are going to have to try harder than that if they want me to mess around cancelling my Amazon pre-orders and re-ordering from them! Alternatively, Zavvi could just match Amazon's price for the non-exclusives, and there would be no need for such a code!