Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: 2:22 (2017)

Genre: Thriller

Director: Paul Currie

Cast: Michiel Huisman, Teresa Palmer, Sam Reid, John Waters, Richard Davies, Maeve Dermody, Kerry Armstrong, Simone Kessell, Remy Hii, Jessica Clarke, Zara Michales, Mitchell Butel, Dean Kyrwood, Nancy Denis, Gordon Waddell, Duncan Ragg, Carma Sharon, Angie Tricker, Marisa Lamonica, Katie McConnell, Ezekiel Simat, Jean-Pierre Yerma, Marek Radin, Jack Ellis, Michael-Anthony Taylor, Morrison James, Amanda Azarian, Erica Long, Shameer Birges, Madison McKoy, Nora Sommerkamp

Release: 2017-12-31

Plot: "2:22" is a clever, rollercoaster thriller that centers on Dylan an air traffic controller who is given a jolt when he narrowly escapes being responsible for a mid air collision between two passenger planes. Caused by a mysterious blinding light that happened at 2:22, these strange occurrences continue and lead Dylan to meet Sarah, with whom he feels inexplicably linked. Together the two discover uncanny similarities with their current predicament and a double murder committed a generation ago. With a grim fate looming, Dylan must solve the mystery of 2:22 to preserve a love whose second chance has finally come.

Actually... for a while I would always seem to go to bed around the same time, lay my head on the pillow and the clock would say 12:34

you?
Yea, exactly like that. It could be same numbers over and over again. 12345 or 121212 or 11111, etc. you get the idea.

For me? Yea, a little too often. I see ALOT of 11:11s. Mostly see repeated numbers on a clock, but sometimes license plates, phone numbers, list goes on.

Apparently it has a meaning. I havent done much research but something to do with spiritual awakening i believe. I'm not sure i buy into that yet...
I usually just ignore it and just go on with what i'm doing...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database